The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turn on the Charm! Flirting 101 for Ladies + Gents

You're invited to "Turn on the Charm! Flirting 101 for Ladies + Gents," held at Old Bay Restaurant in New Brunswick on May 11th and May 18t…

Started by Samantha

0 Apr 20, 2015

Casual and friendly afternoon of craft beer and food

Join the New Jersey Highlands Coalition for a casual and friendly afternoon of craft beer and food at Poor Henry’s Pub & Restaurant. Th…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Apr 13, 2015

Hi & Wedding/Event Planning Discount

Hi everyone! I joined NJYP back in 2010 and then had a snowball year of getting married, buying a house, adopting 2 dogs, and growing my bu…

Started by Meg

0 Apr 7, 2015

Tax Preparation and Accounting Services

Hi Everyone! I grew up in West Caldwell, NJ and I currently reside in Westfield.  I have a CPA practice located in NJ with a satellite off…

Started by Michael Serico

2 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Michael Serico

New to NJYP

Hi!!!!! I'm Kenisha, I live in Union County and work in Morris. I'm looking to new connect with new fun loving, interesting people. I've be…

Started by Kenisha

0 Mar 29, 2015

2015 Summer Share House in Manasquan, NJ Seeks Members

My name is Tom Cifelli.  I've been a member of New Jersey Young Professionals since 2012.  For Summer 2015, I will be spending m…

Started by Tom Cifelli

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Tom Cifelli

Princeton Area ADA Kickoff event!

I am coordinating a bike and walk event in Plainsboro NJ this year, the first ever Tour de Cure + Step out for diabetes Walk. We expect ove…

Started by Krista Fieselmann

0 Mar 24, 2015

Calling all Teachers

Anyone interested in some part-time teaching work or looking to make a career change, feel free to contact me about full-time and part-time…

Started by Renee

3 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Renee

Concerned about the SAT redesign?

Message me for a complementary info packet written by Ray and Eileen Huntington regarding the SAT redesign.  It gives you all the informati…

Started by Renee

0 Mar 17, 2015

Moving on to Bigger and (definitely not) Better Things

Hi All! After a little more than one year of work with NJYP, I’m stepping down from the Community Manager position. I'm going to miss seein…

Started by Melanie

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by James

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service