The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anthem Security Breach

I am sure you have heard by now that Anthem Health Insurance was breached today. Hackers obtained names, birthdays, addresses, social secur…

Started by Christine Rydzik

0 Feb 8, 2015

Improv Comedy Show, 2/7 in Wayne

Comedy fans! My improv troupe is bringing our live show to Wayne, NJ at the Rosen Performing Arts Center on Saturday night! It's interactiv…

Started by Ryan Huban

0 Feb 3, 2015

Opportunity Event, Wednesday 2/4, 7 p.m. Jersey City

Hello NJYP friends, I am a newbie to the group, so just getting familiar with how all of this works.  I am here to meet new friends and sha…

Started by Christine

0 Feb 2, 2015

Red Bank roommate sought

Hello YPers,   My friend and I are looking for a third roommate.  We have a great place in Red Bank.  It is the downstairs of a house in th…

Started by Andrew

0 Feb 2, 2015

Jamberry Party

Love having cute nails and like getting free stuff? Host a Jamberry party and lets make it happen. Invite your girlfriends over for some wi…

Started by Megan

0 Jan 24, 2015

Saturday's Volunteering Event CANCELED

Again, due to the weather we'll have to cancel tomorrow's volunteering opportunity http://www.njyp.org/events/volunteer-food-bank-in-hillsi

Started by Melanie

0 Jan 23, 2015

Hike: Schooley Colors RESCHEDULED

Due to the upcoming snow storm this event has been rescheduled for February 7th http://www.njyp.org/events/hike-schooley-colors

Started by Melanie

0 Jan 23, 2015

Holiday Slow Season

Between Thanksgiving and New Years Eve I cut back on the number of events we have on our calendar.  Over the last 10 years I have noticed d…

Started by Brian and Mike

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Stefanie

Ski House Weekend in Killington March 04 - 08

My friends and I are organizing an epic ski trip to Killington, VT for the weekend of March 04 - 08 and have some available spots. We were…

Started by David

0 Jan 16, 2015

MCCC Young Professional Team - PREMIERE EVENT; FREE TO ATTEND

Started by Anna

1 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Anna

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service