The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you watching now?

I noticed we don't really have any forum threads just for the sake of having threads (they're all for job postings/events/whatever, which i…

Started by Amery

9 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Amery

Room for rent in Hoboken $1075 (4th and Jefferson)

Hi guys, My friend is looking for a roommate in her 2Bed/1bath apartment in the fabulous town of Hoboken.  Rent is $1075/mo and utilities w…

Started by myra ann

0 Jan 4, 2015

Virtual brochure rack

Dreaming of a vacation and wish you had a brochure to look through?  I have a virtual brochure rack filled with hundreds of e-brochures on…

Started by Jen

0 Jan 1, 2015

New Years Eve?

Does anybody want to get a New Years Eve party or meetup going?! Please let me know:)

Started by Daniel Louis Masiello

33 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Amery

New Brunswick apartments

Hello everyone my name is Dan.i am looking to move to New Brunswick and was curious if anyone is looking for a roommate? I would love to li…

Started by Daniel Louis Masiello

0 Dec 31, 2014

New Years Eve Masquerade Ball 2014-2015 - Edison, NJ

Hello Everyone! Thanks to all of you who made it out last year to our New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball. The Ball is hosted by my event produc…

Started by Karen

3 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Karen

Are you getting the most from your networking at NJYP events?

As you look ahead to 2015 and wonder what improvements you can make for the new year, why don't you vow to make more friends and increase y…

Started by Samantha

0 Dec 27, 2014

Holidays Safe Ride

Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, Boxing Day, New Year, Office Party. Send me a message and I will be on call for you and your friends to give…

Started by Edward

0 Dec 23, 2014

Red Bank Holiday Party- 12/18 at 6PM at Downtown

ATTENTION YOUNG PROFESSIONALS: Come join The Monmouth County YR's tonight at our Annual Holiday Party at The Downtown of Red Bank from 6:00…

Started by Bryan Kuderna

0 Dec 18, 2014

Volunteer for the Holidays, Make New Friends!

Wrap up this year by volunteering with Habitat for Humanity! Sign up for 3-4 hour shifts for Holiday Gift-Wrapping at Bergen Town Center no…

Started by Angela King

0 Dec 18, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service