The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jamberry Nails -- Say Goodbye to Chips!

I've been a fan for a while and am now a consultant for this awesome company! I would love to introduce all of you to over 300 of the fabu…

Started by Megan

0 Nov 25, 2014

Start-up in training

Any ideas/suggestions for a start-up in training business? 

Started by Ravi

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Ravi

Sunday Funday

Hey everyone, would anyone be interested in going out and watching the football games and grabbing some drinks each Sunday (not this one)? …

Started by Carmine

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Edward

Seeking Place/Roommate in Asbury Park/Bradley Beach Area

Hi!  My landlord sold the condo I'm currently living in. I'm looking for either a rental or roommate in Asbury Park or the surrounding are…

Started by Michelle

0 Nov 15, 2014

Free Seminar on Agile Testing & Agile Automation

http://meetu.ps/2DPvtN Agile Testing Alliance (non-profit organization) is hosting 2 hours free seminar on Agile Testing & Agile Autom…

Started by Ravi

0 Nov 15, 2014

Don't lose your vacation days

If you still have 2014 vacation days to take or want to start planning your 2015 vacation, contact me and leave the work to the experts. I…

Started by Jen

3 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Jen

New Years Eve

Hello! Would anyone be interested in going to NYC? Thx

Started by Krys

0 Nov 11, 2014

Race For Hope 5K

My friend Chris, who was the first friend I made when I joined NJYP waaaaay back in 2005, is helping to organize the 3rd Annual Race For Ho…

Started by Jeffrey Gates

0 Nov 11, 2014

Help us feed hungry school kids

This Saturday,  November 15th, I will work with hundreds of volunteers at the 2014 Teaneck Packathon for Haiti to assemble 125,000 meals fo…

Started by Zakkiyya

0 Nov 10, 2014

Agile Testing & Automation Certification workshop in NJ & MA

Engabator team is excited to have you join us for our upcoming 2.5 Days Agile Testing Workshop and Certification Event at two diffent locat…

Started by Ravi

0 Nov 7, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service