The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NJ.com Wants to Hear from YOU!

NJ.com is looking to talk to young professional couples who are living together and are not in a rush to get married, or singles who would…

Started by Melanie

0 Oct 3, 2014

5th Annual Oktoberfest

Started by Brian G. Tangora

0 Oct 3, 2014

Real Estate Agent for Essex and Union

As a licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker in Maplewood NJ, I can help you. I am licensed to broker in NJ, however even out of NJ area I ca…

Started by Indira

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Adriana English

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl Morristown November 8, 2014

The Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl co-produced by New Jersey Highlands Coalition and Morris Area Society of Home Brewers “Exploring Morristo…

Started by Lauren Swern

0 Sep 29, 2014

Reminder: Wine Tasting at Cream Ridge Winery TONIGHT!

Habitat Young Leaders and Professionals (HYLP) is hosting a Wine Tasting tonight, 6:30pm-8:30pm at Cream Ridge Winery. Tickets are $15 and…

Started by Chelsea

0 Sep 25, 2014

Apple Picking

Hey NJYP. A few NJYP members were talking about possibly going apple picking and wine tasting in Warwick. Anyone who would be interested l…

Started by Katie

1 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Dar

Vote for "Crazy Custom Cakes"

Hi All, I need help from everyone. Please vote for my business, "Crazy Custom Cakes". Please go to MissionMainStreetGrants.com and click "…

Started by Huma

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Brian and Mike

Want to win a cruise? No purchase necessary!

Enter to win a 7 night cruise.  No purchase necessaryhttp://www.thecpmagazine.com/Contest/contest.php Use entry code 2941 If you have any…

Started by Jen

0 Sep 20, 2014

Seeking 2 Roommates- Ramsey, NJ

I am seeking two new roommates, my two current roommates are moving back to California Oct 1. and Nov. 1. Security: $900   Rent: $900  Inc…

Started by Janelle K

0 Sep 19, 2014

Blood Drive 3rd Friday

As every 3rd Friday of the month, the Free & Accepted Masons of the 4th Masonic District will be holding a blood drive.  It will be at…

Started by Edward

0 Sep 18, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service