The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Bar in NYC TONIGHT

Check out this awesome open bar tonight Friday, July 25th at 40/40 Club in NYC from 9:30 pm - 11 pm Make sure you sign up for the guestlis…

Started by Melissa

0 Jul 25, 2014

Be a Dinner Hero!!

Do the delivery and staff of your favorite take out spot know you by voice alone? Do you want to eat home more but have no time to do so?…

Started by michelle mercado

0 Jul 21, 2014

Pampered Chef Party

If anyone is interested in hosting a home cooking show, or online catalog party let me know. We have great host and guest specials that cha…

Started by michelle mercado

0 Jul 21, 2014

Fundraiser for the family of Steve Sulborsky

At the age of 42 Officer Steve Sulborsky of Ridgefield Park PD passed away from a wound that turned septic. He leaves behind a wife and two…

Started by Kevin

0 Jul 18, 2014

LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE - SALES

The company I work for is looking to hired IMMEDIATELY!!! Designer Sign Systems - www.dss-nj.com Sales Representative (Signage) (Meadowlan…

Started by Rachel

0 Jul 16, 2014

"Dine to Donate" Night at Texas Roadhouse to benefit Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Join Team Cindy's Stars for DINE TO DONATE Night at Texas Roadhouse in Old Bridge, NJ to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Simply…

Started by Christopher Dingman

0 Jul 14, 2014

make new friends

anyone want to go walking or play tennis? looking for some active friends in my area of Passaic/Clifton/Wallington thanks

Started by Danielle

1 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Karyn

30 Day Flat Belly Challenge

Hi Ladies! I'm doing a 30 day flat belly challenge (since it's what I'm working on) and looking for ANY and ALL people to join! I'll be po…

Started by Michelle

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Penthouse Bedroom available in Downtown New Brunswick!

The room is available from 26th July. Please get in touch with me directly. Details are at: http://cnj.craigslist.org/roo/4556663780.html T…

Started by Adi

0 Jul 7, 2014

North Jersey Fitness Group

Hi Everyone, As the weather (eventually) gets warmer, I like to be outside as much as possible.  I formed a group so that we can meet up at…

Started by Holly

22 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Codjo

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service