The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner's Golf

Does anyone know of (or want to start) a beginner's golf group in NNJ? I just started this summer and would love to plan get togethers with…

Started by Gina

21 May 30, 2014
Reply by Edward

Golf

Anyone up for playing golf this Sunday?

Started by Jillian

2 May 30, 2014
Reply by Edward

Tennis Anyone?

I love tennis but it's been a while since I've played because I don't have people around me who can consistently play in Middlesex county. …

Started by Hema

5 May 28, 2014
Reply by Hema

Sad News

I am sorry to report that James Mikusi, aka Jimi, passed away unexpectedly last week. Jimi joined NJYP in 2007 and was a very active Member…

Started by Brian and Mike

4 May 28, 2014
Reply by Brian and Mike

Ladies Night Out networking dinner

Hi Ladies!         We would like to invite you to our Ladies Night Out on June 21st, 2014! The event will be held at Café Tivoli in Ridgefi…

Started by Christine M

0 May 23, 2014

Summer Slow Down

It is that time of the year again… when the heat slows everything down.  For June, July and August there will be less events on the NJYP ca…

Started by Brian and Mike

0 May 21, 2014

Volunteer Opportunities

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone knows of a group who volunteers at least once a month. I'm constantly on the look out for volunteer o…

Started by Anthony Agonias

7 May 20, 2014
Reply by Edward

Montclair Art Walk

Every year, Montclair organizes a self-guided tour of some 20+ participating galleries around town. It's a great way to see art and some of…

Started by Leah

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by Leah

New Hike Date: Giant Stairs Along the Hudson

Due to the potential flooding we are moving this hike from 5.17 to 5.31.  If you cannot make the new date send a refund request to Laura@NJ…

Started by Melanie

0 May 16, 2014

Is it Vacation Time?

Are you getting ready to plan a vacation?  Let me help you!  I am a full service travel agent who specializes in both land and cruise vacat…

Started by Jen

0 May 14, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service