The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Brunswick, 5/13, Old Bay, drinks, hockey playoffs, karaoke

$4 margaritas, $3 coronas ... although WHY when the taps are so excellent?I'll be at the bar possibly for the Rangers/Penguins game at 7pm…

Started by James

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by James

Centennial Parade in Woodland Park (West Paterson) 5/17

http://www.wpnj.us The name and poster say it all!  Can't wait to see everyone there!

Started by Edward

0 May 12, 2014

Freedom Run 5/18 (Bergen Harley-Davidson sponsored)

For anyone looking for a chance to get out and have some fun, meet other professionals (of all ages and types) and expand your horizons, at…

Started by Edward

0 May 12, 2014

New Brunswick- May 10th

Would anyone be up to meeting in New Brunswick tonight?

Started by Chris Poorten

0 May 10, 2014

New Brunswick Speed Dating CANCELED

So sorry all but due to illness we had to cancel this event. We'll reschedule it for the summer but in the meantime refunds will be sent to…

Started by Melanie

0 May 8, 2014

Tonight's Paramus Speed Dating RESCHEDULED

The Bonefish Grill doubled booked the speed dating room that we use so I'm sorry to say we will have to pick a new date for this.  We will…

Started by Melanie

1 May 8, 2014
Reply by Melanie

anyone live/work around new brunswick?

hey everyone! just started a new job in new brunswick and really want to try some of the bars/lounges out in the area one night... does any…

Started by marissa

68 May 6, 2014
Reply by Chris Poorten

Best locations for singles to live in NJ

Hi Everyone!! I'm currently in the market to purchase my first home and I'm looking for suggestions on areas in NJ to look. I'm 32 and I cu…

Started by Brandi

3 May 6, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Open house today

If anyone is looking for something to do in the Morris County area today, I am running an open house at the Mountain Club in Parsippany fro…

Started by Jeffrey Gates

1 May 4, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Gates

Interested In Yoga Certification

For anyone who is interested in becoming certified as a Yoga Instructor, please feel free to message me. I am happy to recommend a Yoga Sch…

Started by Michelle

0 May 3, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service