The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motorcycles

OK, the weather is primo.  Anyone up for going on rides together?  It'll be helpful to post what you ride (or on the back) and any places y…

Started by Edward

1 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Edward

Ramapo College Alumni

I've noticed there are quite a few Ramapo College Alumni amongst NYJP. Anyone interested in a informal meeting of Alumni let me know!! Jim

Started by Jim

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Jim

Hi there!!

Hey everyone! My name is David; I'm from Bergen County and looking to make some new friends in the area!! Looking forward to meeting up!!

Started by David

10 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Katie

Save The South Mountain Reservation Petition

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the NJYP group and hope to meet you all soon. I'm writing because the Army Corps of Engineers and NJ Department of…

Started by Rachel

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Edward

Ladies Night In

Hi ladies! Do you like getting together with your girlfriends for a fun night of laughs, drinks, entertainment and just an all around good…

Started by Natasha

3 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Natasha

Summer Vacation

Are you starting to think about a vacation?  Let me help you!  I am a full service travel agent who specializes in both land and cruise vac…

Started by Jen

0 Apr 8, 2014

Please like my new Facebook Page

Hi everyone,  I'm a licensed NJ Realtor, available weekends and evenings to assist in buying, selling, and renting properties. Please like…

Started by Erica

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Don Gaston

NJYP Interview with Beauty Junkkie

A few weekends ago I was interviewed by Erin Pride, writer of the blog Beauty Junkkie, for her first ever vlog.  It's all about NJYP, enjoy…

Started by Melanie

0 Apr 7, 2014

Painting and Wine! Ladies Night at Color Me Mine!

Would anyone in the Morris/Sussex area be interested in Ladies Night at color me mine? Here's a link for details: http://www.denville.color

Started by Megan

2 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Karen

Get Paid to Talk About Your Cell Phone - Fort Lee Focus Group

FIELDWORK EAST - FORT LEE, NJ IS INVITING MEN AND WOMEN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18-34 TO A PAID ($100 - $150) INTERVIEW ON THE TOPIC OF CELL P…

Started by Brian and Mike

0 Apr 3, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service