The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any "Psych" fans? Up for "Goodbye to Psych" viewing party?

This is an idea.  I am more than willing to host but if anybody else feels like taking the idea & running with it, I'm fine with that.…

Started by Jason W. Fuchs

0 Mar 16, 2014

Anyone looking to move?

Not sure if its okay to post this here.  (If not, please just let me know & I will delete it right away.) Looking for a roommate to sh…

2 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Jason W. Fuchs

St Pats Day

St Pats Day Pub crawl in AC , At the Trop this Saturday night. Should be a great time!

Started by Darren

2 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Darren

Mountain Creek? (Before the season ends?)

Anyone up for a MC day? I need to get skiing/snowboarding as much as possible before the season shuts completely down.

0 Mar 12, 2014

Monmouth County Game night

Hey NJYP's. I host a game night at Molly Maguires in Rumson from 7-10pm every Wednesday. We play bingo, trivia, and Name that tune. There a…

Started by Josh

0 Mar 12, 2014

New to the Site - North Jersey People??

Hey all. I've actually been on here for a little bit but haven't been very active. Part of that is because a lot of the events and things s…

Started by Jeff

4 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Evelyn

10 Year Anniversary Prizes

Thanks to these companies for the fantastic prizes! All prizes were given away at our 10 Year Anniversary Party, http://www.njyp.org/events

Started by Brian and Mike

0 Mar 9, 2014

Major Hike Location Change

Due to the snow we are changing the hike. Please see the BRAND NEW hike location on the event page, http://www.njyp.org/events/hike-norvin-

Started by Brian and Mike

0 Mar 7, 2014

Game Night in Monmouth county tonight

I will be hosting a game night @ Molly Maguires in Rumson from 7-10pm this & every Wed. Bingo,trivia,and Name that tune. Have fun, meet…

Started by Josh

0 Mar 5, 2014

Game Night in Rumson

I will be hosting a game night at Molly Maguires Gastropub in Rumson, every Wednesday from 7-10pm. It's a fun time playing Bingo, Trivia, a…

Started by Josh

3 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Katie

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service