The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heart pendant left at Anniversary Party

This was turned in at the 10 Year Anniversary Party at Sona 13 on Friday (2.28).  It's a small heart shaped pendant with a silver ball surr…

Started by Melanie

0 Mar 3, 2014

Game night in Bergen County

Would anyone be interested in starting a game night in Bergen County or maybe know of a game night that already exists?

Started by Katie

0 Mar 2, 2014

New Date for Paramus Speed Dating

Due to the pending snow storm this event has been moved from 3.3.14 to 3.11.14.  If you cannot make the new date please send refund request…

Started by Brian and Mike

0 Mar 1, 2014

Human Resources Career Advice

Hi!  I am trying to change careers and get a job in Human Resources.  If anyone in NJYP has a job in that field and would be willing to ans…

Started by Janet

0 Mar 1, 2014

Premier NJ Metro area Photography/Photo Booth/Video

Hello, this is Joe from La Moda Studio . I would love to help you plan your wedding photography. We provide Photography, Photo Booth &…

Started by Joe Costa

0 Feb 26, 2014

IHOP's National Pancake Day benefiting CMNHospitals

Hi everyone, IHOP's National Pancake Day is one week away!  On Tuesday, March 4 over 1,500 U.S. IHOP restaurants will be participating in N…

Started by Nicole Fulmino

0 Feb 25, 2014

Calling All Runners and Volunteers!

Hi Everyone- I've worked with NJYP for a couple of the Mega Mixer events, and I love the community here!  I am a member of Theta Nu Xi Mult…

Started by Nikki

0 Feb 25, 2014

Is winter over yet?

Tired of the snow and need to go someplace warm?  Let me send you away! I'm a travel agent that can help you plan a cruise, romantic weeken…

Started by Jen

0 Feb 24, 2014

New to NJYP!

Hi! I am looking to expand my circle of friends. Hoping to meet some fun people here! I live on the border of Monmouth and Middlesex count…

Started by Danielle

25 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Gina Andrade

Calling All Monmouth County Peeps!

I know there are a bunch of us who live in Monmouth County, however don't go to a lot of events because most of them are 'up north'. I woul…

Started by Michelle

19 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Emily

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service