Andrew Gilchrist IV's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Victoria, can we talk further regarding my donation of my DJ services? Thanks - Drew"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 20, 2010 to Need help with an auction!

16 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Victoria Schwartz

"I could go tomorrow..... "

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 15, 2010 to Ice Skating - Ice House in Hackensack

8 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gilchrist IV

"So what is everyone's schedule like for the upcomming weekends? Should we pick a dat…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 15, 2010 to Ice Skating - Ice House in Hackensack

8 Jan 21, 2010

"I love being able to walk into work next day, and my Ranger fan cowkers just walk by…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 14, 2010 to New Jersey Devil Fans

46 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nikitas M

"It's these big games that (A) stand out and show you how amazing a player Brodeur is…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 14, 2010 to New Jersey Devil Fans

46 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nikitas M

"Yes I saw your post.... I am thinking about the donation; its tough to donate the wh…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 11, 2010 to Need help with an auction!

16 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Victoria Schwartz

"Robin... love the end of your post. Yes I was at that game on Friday.... it's very…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 11, 2010 to New Jersey Devil Fans

46 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nikitas M

"Looks like there is public skating every Sat & Sun 1-6pm as well as a session 8-…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 9, 2010 to Ice Skating - Ice House in Hackensack

8 Jan 21, 2010

"Great to hear, look forward to seeing you guys @ The Rock! I will be at the game to…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 8, 2010 to New Jersey Devil Fans

46 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nikitas M

"Definitely... sounds like a fun event... I know the rink has open skating usually ev…"

Andrew Gilchrist IV replied Jan 8, 2010 to Ice Skating - Ice House in Hackensack

8 Jan 21, 2010

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service