Katie's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I was on my way back to NJ from Montana, and on route to the airport I passed a memo…"

Katie replied Sep 12, 2011 to What did (will) you do today in remembrance of 9/11?

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Katie

"That is because you are the bomb, Kevin. "

Katie replied May 22, 2011 to Come See Me in The Drowsy Chaperone @ The Barn Theatre!

2 May 22, 2011
Reply by Katie

"I remember the day I joined NJYP I had JUST missed one! You told me I could come to…"

Katie replied Feb 21, 2011 to Issues with New Facebook Business Page Layout. Any insight?

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"Actually, with that being said I should also give credit where credit is due--I am S…"

Katie replied Feb 16, 2011 to Issues with New Facebook Business Page Layout. Any insight?

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"Thanks Kev! OK, I'm glad this is something Facebook seems to have been made aware of…"

Katie replied Feb 16, 2011 to Issues with New Facebook Business Page Layout. Any insight?

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin Haughwout

"I say even if you're NOT the bold type you should approach people. I like to say I a…"

Katie replied Jan 10, 2011 to Advice for Newbies

41 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Serico

"As a newbie myself, I would actually RECOMMEND heading to the events alone! There ar…"

Katie replied Jan 10, 2011 to Advice for Newbies

41 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Michael Serico

"Does your business need more Facebook fans? Leave a link to your Facebook page and w…"

Katie replied Dec 28, 2010 to Hey NJYP-ers on Facebook...Let's 'like' each other!

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Katie

"This is great! My company made one of the backdrops for this show and I still have n…"

Katie replied Dec 21, 2010 to Last Chance to Get Tickets to Angels in America Benefit Performance for Lung Association

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"Thanks Nicole! What a great cause, I am now a fan of you as well :)"

Katie replied Dec 21, 2010 to Hey NJYP-ers on Facebook...Let's 'like' each other!

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service