Holly's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm definitely in for the 3rd!!! And, I'd still be interested in going to Great Adv…"

Holly replied Aug 25, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"Hey Everyone, Seems like we have a LOT of people interested. I'm not saying - in li…"

Holly replied Aug 24, 2010 to Giants Game

54 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"Carmela, Let me know if you need one more for your team. If not, not a big deal, I…"

Holly replied Aug 23, 2010 to Volleyball, Horseshoes, Baggo, Ladder Golf, Free Food, WDHA LIVE and much more ALL to Benefit Our US SOLDIERS! Take a look...

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"I would LOVE to go to a Giants game!!!! $$ may be an issue, but please keep me updat…"

Holly replied Aug 21, 2010 to Giants Game

54 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"This looks like fun! I like volleyball and horseshoes, so I'm definitely going to tr…"

Holly replied Aug 19, 2010 to Volleyball, Horseshoes, Baggo, Ladder Golf, Free Food, WDHA LIVE and much more ALL to Benefit Our US SOLDIERS! Take a look...

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Kris, (Belated) welcome! Wish I had seen this earlier in the summer - there's a…"

Holly replied Aug 19, 2010 to New to NJ! Insert witty headline so you'll read this post here...

13 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Nicole

"Katie - If we are trying to get a group of 20 plus, we should probably leave it open…"

Holly replied Aug 18, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"Depending on how many want to head to GA after (assuming all do not want to stay), w…"

Holly replied Aug 15, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"I'm a Giants fan, but just love watching NFL football in general; so, I camp out in…"

Holly replied Aug 13, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"Jason, Pretty sure the 5th is the day before labor day, right? I will be in Maine,…"

Holly replied Aug 13, 2010 to Photo Walk in Monmouth/Ocean/Elsewhere

16 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Marisa

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service