Serena Arrabito's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Rebecca, would LOVE to have you join my team, team AIRrabito...the link is above, or…"

Serena Arrabito replied Dec 6, 2011 to Come Climb with us in the name of good lung health!

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"It is Part One. Katie, thank you for your response - if you give me your email addre…"

Serena Arrabito replied Dec 21, 2010 to Last Chance to Get Tickets to Angels in America Benefit Performance for Lung Association

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"almost 200 i think, and increasing daily. we are starting to announce on radios, fir…"

Serena Arrabito replied Nov 3, 2010 to TEAM NJYP & THE AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"Lynn is right...in fact NOW is the perfect time to register! There is a flurry of ac…"

Serena Arrabito replied Oct 26, 2010 to TEAM NJYP & THE AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"Awesome Carmela, i am sending you the info from work right now! thank you! "

Serena Arrabito replied Oct 12, 2010 to 2010 FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"We would love to have you Elizabeth - be sure to type in the code to get a special N…"

Serena Arrabito replied Oct 3, 2010 to 2010 FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"awesome, thanks Stacy! We may even have Steve Buscemi (former firefighter); Sean Swa…"

Serena Arrabito replied Jul 23, 2010 to 2010 FIGHT FOR AIR STAIR CLIMB

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Serena Arrabito

"Congratulations Laura, you have done an incredible job w/ NJYP & NJP. For someon…"

Serena Arrabito replied Feb 22, 2010 to NJYP's Anniversary is Today - Thanks from Laura

22 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Brian and Mike

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service