Nicole Fulmino's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard that about you Kevin.  That you would do anything for love, but you won't do…"

Nicole Fulmino replied Jun 29, 2011 to Quick Chek NJ Festival of Ballooning

6 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ines Lopes

"Yes, those are the dates!  For those staying local that weekend, it is a cheap fun o…"

Nicole Fulmino replied Jun 29, 2011 to Quick Chek NJ Festival of Ballooning

6 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ines Lopes

"I say go Morristown too!  I personally prefer Morristown to Hoboken/JC, but think I…"

Nicole Fulmino replied May 9, 2011 to START DATE: June 13.. Need a place in Morristown ;)

38 May 23, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"The bracelet is now sold out at the link provided (whitehouseblackmarket.com), but c…"

Nicole Fulmino replied May 4, 2011 to Great Mother's Day present benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals!

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fulmino

"I support this!  Fun!"

Nicole Fulmino replied Apr 6, 2011 to Sundress and Tie Brunch - What do you think.

20 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Brian and Mike

"Love Blackthorn Kenilworth idea!!!  So close!"

Nicole Fulmino replied Apr 6, 2011 to Planning Sundress and Tie Parties

31 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by shana

"I like the sound of this!  My pup will want to socialize with you guys more than you…"

Nicole Fulmino replied Mar 24, 2011 to DOG LOVERS? DOG PARK MEET-UPS FOR THE SPRING AND SUMMER!

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Marcia

"Thanks to you both!"

Nicole Fulmino replied Feb 24, 2011 to Volunteers needed for IHOP National Pancake Day!

9 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Robert

"Amy - thanks so much! "

Nicole Fulmino replied Feb 10, 2011 to Volunteers needed for IHOP National Pancake Day!

9 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Robert

"I am a new fan of both of you!  Check out Team Charity at www.teamcharity.org and li…"

Nicole Fulmino replied Dec 20, 2010 to Hey NJYP-ers on Facebook...Let's 'like' each other!

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Katie

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service