Carmela's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carson, I might be going to the Red Ban k happy hour, but its an hour drive for m…"

Carmela replied Sep 5, 2010 to Just joined NJYP and looking forward to meeting people

7 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Yes I went to the Pier Village event. It was a great time and I met some nice people…"

Carmela replied Sep 3, 2010 to Just joined NJYP and looking forward to meeting people

7 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Bryan...okay so i talked ro my volleyball team and everyone is up to playing on S…"

Carmela replied Sep 2, 2010 to Volleyball, Horseshoes, Baggo, Ladder Golf, Free Food, WDHA LIVE and much more ALL to Benefit Our US SOLDIERS! Take a look...

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Drew, Thanks,. Some friends and family said thats the best thing to do right now…"

Carmela replied Sep 2, 2010 to New to New Jersey Young Professionals

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Thank you Lynn. Best thing i can try and do is substitute teach and get my foot in t…"

Carmela replied Sep 2, 2010 to New to New Jersey Young Professionals

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Deborah, i just recently joined NJYP and would love to volunteer at the food bank…"

Carmela replied Sep 2, 2010 to Come volunteer on Sat. July 24th!

4 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Deborah

"Hi Carson, I just joined a few weeks ago myself. I live in Passaic County and my fir…"

Carmela replied Sep 2, 2010 to Just joined NJYP and looking forward to meeting people

7 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"I am also up for 10/3. looking forward to paintball. keep me posted"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"Hi Kristen, Thank you for the welcome. I live in Woodland Park(used to be West Pater…"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to New to New Jersey Young Professionals

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Huma, I would like to join. My name is Carmela and my sister did professional bal…"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to Salsa Classes

121 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Huma

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service