Carmela's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claudia, my name is Carmela and i just recently joined 2 weeks ago. Hope to see y…"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to New to NJYP & to NJ

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"Hi Mert, I am new to NJYP and i just came across your post. I am on a co-ed volleyba…"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to Co-Ed Volleyball

5 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Amanda Forsburg

"Hi Chris, I am new to NJYP and just saw your forum about Kayacking. I went once Kaya…"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to Kayaking Morris County

10 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi David and Joshua. Welcome to NJYP. I just joined a few weeks ago myself"

Carmela replied Aug 30, 2010 to Just To Say Hello

10 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"Hey Holly, You are more than welcome to join the team. I am still waiting to hear ba…"

Carmela replied Aug 23, 2010 to Volleyball, Horseshoes, Baggo, Ladder Golf, Free Food, WDHA LIVE and much more ALL to Benefit Our US SOLDIERS! Take a look...

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Brian, Just emailed some volleyball teammates. I am on the team called "Dig this"…"

Carmela replied Aug 23, 2010 to Volleyball, Horseshoes, Baggo, Ladder Golf, Free Food, WDHA LIVE and much more ALL to Benefit Our US SOLDIERS! Take a look...

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"I would like to go to Butler. It is 20 mins away from my house. But i dont mind also…"

Carmela replied Aug 23, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

"Hi Bryan, I would like to help this great cause. During the school year I am a teac…"

Carmela replied Aug 23, 2010 to The Boys and Girls Club- Help wanted in planning our Oktoberfest Gala

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"I would like to join in. I know the barnyard very well because I am on a Volleyball…"

Carmela replied Aug 22, 2010 to Volleyball, Horseshoes, Baggo, Ladder Golf, Free Food, WDHA LIVE and much more ALL to Benefit Our US SOLDIERS! Take a look...

11 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Hi Katie, I would love to join in on Paintball. After seeing the movie Failure to La…"

Carmela replied Aug 22, 2010 to Fall Activities - Paintball

62 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by James

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service