All Discussions Tagged 'food' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

volunteer on 9/11 weekend!

Come volunteer with me at the Food Bank on Sept. 10! I’m leading a group through Jersey Cares. It’s a great project and this time is part o…

Started by Deborah

0 Aug 11, 2011

Foodventure - Grab some BBQ in June

Last June on a whim I posted a restaurant invite on NJYP to see if anyone would join me for dinner. A year later - we have a monthly group…

Started by Jill

0 May 16, 2011

volunteer at the Food Bank with me!

Want to do something to help people close to home that are struggling to get by? Volunteer with me at the Food Bank in Hillside. I'm a proj…

Started by Deborah

0 May 11, 2011

come try Chinese-Indian food with us!

A while back I was having dinner with two Indian friends and they began talking about an Indian-Chinese restaurant in the city. I stared bl…

Started by Deborah

0 May 9, 2011

Jersey Shore Restaurant Week

For those of us who forgot about this...  JERSEY SHORE RESTAURANT WEEK™                     APRIL 1-10, 2011 http://www.jerseyshorerestaura

Started by Andrew

5 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Dan

come volunteer this Saturday!

A few slots just opened up if you want to volnteer with me and other Jersey Cares members at the Food Bank in Hillside. Our time slot is Sa…

Started by Deborah

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Wargo

volunteer at the Food Bank!

Want to do something to help people close to home that are struggling to get by? Volunteer with me at the Food Bank in Hillside. I'm a proj…

Started by Deborah

1 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Lissa

Foodventure - Mexican in Perth Amboy (Sat, Oct 23rd)

Thanks to some fellow NJYPrs we're heading to Perth Amboy for some high octane Mexican food! Here's the details:   Date: Sat., Oct. 23rd…

Started by Jill

5 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Benita

Comedy Club - Stress Factory

I've been to the Stress Factory several times and have seen a bunch of good shows there. It's been a while and I was thinking about trying…

Started by Andrew

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany

Foodventure - Anyone up for Frog & Peach on Sat., Sept 25th?

This is an absolutely awesome deal. Frog & Peach (a top choice in NJ) is participating in NJ's restaurant week. They're known as the pi…

Started by Jill

13 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Lena

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service