Looking for people who spend their weekends in seaside heights, point pleasant, or somewhere in between to hangout on weekends. I like to go out, but dont have many friends who go down the shore, so I am usually stuck at home. (womp womp.)

 

I am pretty open to different places or activities, and also have a seasonal badge to Ortley beach if anyone else happens to go there...

 

hope to hear from some fellow beach bums soon :)

Views: 1143

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heading down to LBI for the next two weeks if anyone is around!

Sure, I may be able to be there sometime during the next 2 weeks.  Maybe we can meet up on a Saturday or Sunday.

Heather said:

Heading down to LBI for the next two weeks if anyone is around!

Hi! I just recently joined NJYP and I saw this discussion. I live fairly close to the beach (about 30-45 minutes away, depending on which beach). I don't go all the time, but I do like to go a few times during the summer. If anyone is interested in getting a group of people together to go, I would be interested. I also like to go for the nightlife (clubs, bars, etc) if anyone is interested in doing something like that as well. I usually go to Jenks or Tiki at Point Pleasant, but would also be interested in trying out some other places down the shore as well.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!


Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2026   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service