A few folks and I were discussing this year's Bamboozle lineup at the Happy Hour last night.  I wanted to post here to see if anyone else in the NJYP world was planning on attending this year.  I'm particularly interested in the Saturday show on April 30th  :)

Check out the website at www.thebamboozle.com for the lineups and let me know via comment or message if you are interested in going!

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and, 3 day pass purchased  :)

Ditto!

Jenna Clausen said:

me too! Can't wait!

Martin said:
Ditto!

Jenna Clausen said:

Hey guys! My friends picked me up a ticket for the MMRBQ show. There are tickets left in the 200's, lawn seats and pit if people are interested in that. That should be an awesome show.
Hey..for those of you who purchased the 3 day passes, have you gotten them in the mail yet? Also...did they ask you to pay a $10 shipping fee on top of the price of the tickets? It's been several weeks since I ordered and although I did receive a confirmation email..i'm feeling a little nervous about it! =/

Nope, haven't received them in the mail yet. I did pay the $10 shipping fee too. 

In the email/receipt, it said that the tickets should be mailed no later than a month before the show...so there's still like a week to two left?

I'd be interested in going, but have nobody to go with and wouldn't want to go alone.
I can't remember if I paid the $10 fee, but I did get my tickets.  Ordered them about 2 weeks ago.

Julie said:
Hey..for those of you who purchased the 3 day passes, have you gotten them in the mail yet? Also...did they ask you to pay a $10 shipping fee on top of the price of the tickets? It's been several weeks since I ordered and although I did receive a confirmation email..i'm feeling a little nervous about it! =/

Just noticed that Fuel got added to the lineup! I hope its the Fuel I'm thinking of (original singer with original Shinedown guitarist and bassist)!!!!

I needed to get that out lol

It is the original lineup.

Original lineup as in "original everyone"? I just bring it up cuz there are two Fuels out there. One with the original singer and other people. The other with new singer and original everyone else. 

Anyways, can't wait!! One more week!!!

This is what their website had to say and they have 2011 dates up, minus the Bamboozle one:

And in 2010 we find Fuel changing again with original lead vocalist Brett Scallions coming back to the fold. A new decade brings about a new beginning for the band, as they have enlisted Guitarist Jasin Todd of Shinedown, Bassist Brad Stewart of Shinedown, and Drummer Ken Schalk of Candiria to accompany Scallions on the 2010 Tour.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service