Barclays 2010 Kickoff Event--Sponsored By the Red Cross of Northern New Jersey

I hope you'll come to the Red Cross of Northern New Jersey's  Barclays 2010 Kick Off Party!

March 4, 6:00 - 9:00 PM, Red Cross Headquarters, 209 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, New Jersey, 07004 

Join the fun!  Meet other Barclays volunteers, ticket purchasers and sponsors.  We will have refreshments, entertainment, silent auction items and a putting contest.

Friends from the PGA TOUR and Barclays Capital will present a $30,000 check to thank us for our participation in 2009!  Thanks to your efforts! 

You will also be able to sign up to volunteer at The Barclays 2010  - so bring your golf friends!  PGA TOUR representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and help you choose the best volunteer assignment for you!

Drawing for our Inside The Ropes at The Barclays 2010 Raffle will be @ 8 PM.  Be sure to get your ticket!

RSVP to Ana Dabrowski (973)-797-3314 or TheBarclays@redcrossnnj.org

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for the really big font! I copy and pasted and it didn't look that way on my screen when I tested it. LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service