Hey everyone,

Wanted to see if anyone was interested in watching some baseball this spring!  My brother plays for Rutgers University so I go to most games or we could always plan a get together for a minor league game in Montclair, Newark, Lakewood, Somerset or Newark.

Let me know if you think this would be a fun way to hang out, watch baseball and network or tailgate?

Best,

Andrew

Views: 929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's July 6th, July 20th, and August 3rd, my preference of those for the Somerset Patriots game would be July 20th, possibly August 3rd and possibly July 6th.

I didn't mean to take over this forum.  Andrew, when did you want to go to some baseball games?

Some ideas for games to go to:

Sunday 5/12 Rutgers vs. Georgetown at 1PM

Wednesday 5/29 Somerset Patriots (Fireworks Night) at 6:35PM

Are Wednesdays the best night for you,Andrew?  Isn't 5/12 Mother's Day?

I won't be able to make either of those.

i am a big baseball and sports fan i would like to goto a game.

What about Sunday, July 7th or Sunday, July 21st for the Somerset Patriots game?

I also love baseball. Count me in as long as I have a few days notice.

I'm interested but not sure if July 7th or 21st will work for me.

I can do the Somerset Patriots game on Saturday or Sunday. I should be available on the 7th or 21st of July. Let me know what I would need to do next.

I would not mind going. i am a big baseball fan. also june 14th i am having a dining out at mercer county at 7:30 at Salt Creek Grille In princeton forrestal village. If you guys are interested send me a reply on dining out in mercer county. Thank you See you there soon! Brian

Andrew,

Do either of those dates in July work for you?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service