Anyone up for a jaunt down the mighty delaware river?

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, that sounds great. I am interested too. Let's go
We are intrested too, August would work great!
I'm in - granted it's a bit down the line, but I can't think of any major conflicts in august.
That sounds really fun... I would totally be down.
OK - I'll pick a date soon as I figure out my work schedule for August. However here is how it will work:

We'll meet at one of the kittatinny canoe landing sites at a designated time. Everyone is responsible for paying for their own kayak or arranging a canoe share. We'll paddle down the river then food/booze afterwards.
Has anyone canoed or kayaked before?? Which would you recommend for a 1st timer? I'm used to being on bigger boats lol - I don't mind a challenge, but I don't want to get stuck and hold up the group either.
I would be interested...

I just got back from a rafting trip on the Delaware this weekend and had a great time.
was a date set yet?
Count me in! Hope I can fit it into my schedule....too many family events and weddings this year ugh!
Well.. umm.. no. Because I've been really busy.. August 22nd is looking available at the moment..

akhtar said:
was a date set yet?
I'd love to go kayaking! Lemme know if this pans out...
22nd sounds good, just need to know the costs and additional info.

Tony Panariello said:
Well.. umm.. no. Because I've been really busy.. August 22nd is looking available at the moment..

akhtar said:
was a date set yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service