The large cabins that sleep 4 are the lowest cost.  That being said it may be worth it to team up with other NJYP Members if you are planning to attend one of the Club Getaway Weekends.

There are TWO ways to find cabin-mates.

Method 1
You can book your weekend with Club Getaway and ask that THEY find you a cabin.  You can even request they put you in a cabin with others from NJYP (same gender).

Method 2
You can try to find cabin-mates on your own via the NJYP website and THIS forum.

To find a cabin-mate on your own please post:
* Which CG weekend you are attending.
* How many more people you need to fill a cabin.
* Your gender(s) and the preferred genders you want to share with.

Make sure you click off that you want to follow this discussion.  This way you will be notified when others post abotu cabins.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kristen B said:

I heard from past Club Getaway attendees that you're barely in the room and hardly see your roommates. Of course, it'd be nice to be with people you already know but no need to stress.
That's what I'm banking on. I just requested to be put in a room with other NJYPers- no idea if that's what I'll get or whom I'll be with. If anyone here needs a male roomie though, I'm down and open :-)

This weekend looks likes its going to be incredible.
Any guys going ?
Thank You i am new to njyp and didnt look at all the posts and looking for meeting new people and hopefully freindships
Same here buddy. Look forward to meeting everyone. Is there going to be a lot of non NJYPers? If so how can we know if we're from the good ol' Garden State?

enrico ventola said:
Thank You i am new to njyp and didnt look at all the posts and looking for meeting new people and hopefully freindships
heey all just booked it =] looking forward to hiking and playing tennis two things that i love to do how ever its been 6 years since i played but i go hiking alot ... look forward to this !!
heey Dragan i also need a room mate so yo can add me to your cabin man

Dragan Tubonjic said:
I'm going to need a roommate if there are any other guys going. Thanks, Dragan
I need a roommate too - I'd be down. Should I call in Monday and have it switched?

Dragan Tubonjic said:
I'm going to need a roommate if there are any other guys going. Thanks, Dragan
im not sure how to request room mates but if you find out i also need room mates buddy!!

Christopher Pecci said:
Hey everyone, I'm going and am also interested in rooming with other NJYP'ers. If any other guys who are going on the weekend of the 30th need a roomate(s), let me know.
I'm down for a roommate. Just let me know if you're game and I'll call club getaway and have it switched.

Christopher Pecci said:
Hey everyone, I'm going and am also interested in rooming with other NJYP'ers. If any other guys who are going on the weekend of the 30th need a roomate(s), let me know.
The YP Weekend is SOLD OUT for WOMEN (if you want to attend call to get on the waitlist).

VERY FEW spots are left for men. Males spots will probably be gone by tomorrow.
Hi everyone! I'm getting a little lost with this thread! I'm signed up and need 1-3 cabin-mates if anyone's still looking!
OK! Did you guys already request together?

Kathryn said:
Annmarie you can room with me and Rachel if you want.

AnnMarie said:
Hi everyone! I'm getting a little lost with this thread! I'm signed up and need 1-3 cabin-mates if anyone's still looking!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service