Deadmau5, SHM, Kaskade, etc. Any EDM fans out there???

EDM= Electronic Dance Music!

I was just wondering if there were any other EDM addicts out there. I have found a couple of friends on NJYP who share my love of EDM and we go to clubs like Pacha NYC, and the Electric Zoo Festival, etc.

If you love house, trance, electro, or anything in between, please let me know!!! If you can't get enough of Avicii, Tiesto, Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, or the boys in Swedish House Mafia... you're a friend of mine!!! :-)

Looking for some new friends who want to hit up the major clubs and shows, and aren't afraid to stay out till the sun comes up. Hahaha!

The resident club girl...

Nicole

Views: 1620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any one else go to terminal 5 last night for paul van dyk?

I've set up an EDM calendar on Gmail. If you want to, send me your gmail via private message and I will add you to it so you can see everything.

March shows:

3-4: Sharam @ Pacha

3-5: Chus & Ceballos @ Pacha

3-11: Dirty South @ Pacha

3-12: Oscar G @ Pacha

3-18: Laidback Luke @ GLO, Long Island

3-18: Benny Benassi @ Pacha

3-19: Sasha & V. Calderone @ Pacha

3-24: Junior Vasquez @ Cielo

3-25: Ibiza in NY @ Pacha (UMF WEEKEND IN MIAMI)

3-26: Tiesto at Taj Mahal, Atlantic City

Enjoy!

Anyone interested in going to the Above & Beyond concert in NYC on April 23rd? I've got my tickets...let me know if anyone else is interested? I've never seen the trio live....i'm really excited!!!

- Hemanth

I can NOT believe they booked A&B, Avicii AND Axwell all on the same night in NYC. Talk about a tough decision! Unfortunately, I picked Avicii because I've seen him 4 times and well, he's the best! I just saw Axwell a few weeks ago, and his tickets were a lot more expensive... so that's my pick. Hope you find an A&B partner in crime. :-)

PS: we just launched our EDMNYC page on FB today... please check it out and "like" us. Big things coming from this site. www.facebook.com/EDMNYC

Thanks!
N-

Hemanth said:

Anyone interested in going to the Above & Beyond concert in NYC on April 23rd? I've got my tickets...let me know if anyone else is interested? I've never seen the trio live....i'm really excited!!!

- Hemanth

I was going to go to above and beyond but i have a camping trip... but i am going to ferry corsten on April 2nd. 4 hour set!!! 

http://www.madeevent.com/events/Ferry-Corsten-Best-Buy-Apr-2011-mad...

This month has been sick.. I saw Ben Klock play end of last month who was ok, then went to new orleans for mardi gras and catch up Tiesto there. Last week went to Dash Berlin in Webster and that concert was awesome and this weekend going to AC for Tiesto again. Of course Above and Beyond is due next month :)

I've got tickets to both Kaskade AND Avicii at Pacha in April. Will be my 3rd Kaskade show, and 5th Avicii show. I'm ADDICTED!!! "Techno" sucks, but "electronic dance music" is SICK!!! :-P

E-Zoo tix are already purchased. Devin and I had so much fun! CAN'T WAIT till September. Ok, I can. :-)

Jeremy said:

I just found this thread randomly while I was on the site.  Techno is so sick!  By techno I mean all kinds of electronic music.  I'd really like to go see Kaskade or Avicii at Pacha in April.  I went to Electric Zoo last year and it was the absolute time of my life!

WOW! I'll be in AC for Tiesto this Saturday also! It's my first show. I'm not a trance fan, as I've said, but since Tijs is getting very housey (AKA "TROUSE"), I'm a fan. CL #207 is pure fire!!!

Check out my project: www.facebook.com/EDMNYC for info on shows in the city for ALL genres of EDM. :-)

Shri said:

This month has been sick.. I saw Ben Klock play end of last month who was ok, then went to new orleans for mardi gras and catch up Tiesto there. Last week went to Dash Berlin in Webster and that concert was awesome and this weekend going to AC for Tiesto again. Of course Above and Beyond is due next month :)

April Events:

4-1 Chris Lake @ Pacha

4-2 Erick Morillo @ Pacha

4-2 Ferry Corsten @ Best Buy Theater

4-9 Kaskade @ Pacha

4-15 Roger Sanchez @ Pacha

4-16 Boris @ Pacha

4-22 Boys Noize @ Webster Hall

4-22 Kaskade @ GLO Long Island

4-22 Danny Tenaglia @ Pacha

4-23 Avicii @ Pacha

4-23 Axwell @ Roseland Ballroom

4-23 Above & Beyond @ Best Buy Theater

4-27 Rusko @ Terminal 5

4-28 Wolfgang Gartner @ Irving Plaza

4-29 Chus & Ceballos @ Pacha

Head over to www.facebook.com/EDMNYC and "like" our page for the latest updates in EDM in the city including events, photos, and reviews.
Who's going to Electric Zoo next month?
Anyone Interested in going to the ID Festival? Highlights include: Kaskade, Steve Lawler, Pretty Lights, DJ Shadow, Afrojack, Rusko, Skrillex, Booka Shade, Disco Biscuits and many more! I have extra tickets for PNC on August 14th and for Jones Beach on the 21st, so let me know! You can respond to me directly if you'd like as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service