With the regular football season, 2 weeks away, I wanted to put some feelers out there as to who would be interested in going to a game in the new stadium. We can get there early tailgate and then stumble to the game.

I'm thinking October or November, let me know who is interested.

Thanks!

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be up for a bar if it was in Union County.

Holly said:
Hey Everyone,

Seems like we have a LOT of people interested. I'm not saying - in lieu of actually attending a game - but maybe we can pick a game and meet up at a bar? I wish I owned a home, bc I'd definitely have everyone over, but my space is not conducive to having 5 ppl over, let alone 25. I even looked up some bars/hotels, to see if we could rent out a side room/suite, but I think being in 'with the crowd' is part of the fun. I will keep thinking in the meantime... keep me updated if there's a game that seems feasible - I'll check out stub hub etc.
Good idea Holly!!

Holly said:
Hey Everyone,

Seems like we have a LOT of people interested. I'm not saying - in lieu of actually attending a game - but maybe we can pick a game and meet up at a bar? I wish I owned a home, bc I'd definitely have everyone over, but my space is not conducive to having 5 ppl over, let alone 25. I even looked up some bars/hotels, to see if we could rent out a side room/suite, but I think being in 'with the crowd' is part of the fun. I will keep thinking in the meantime... keep me updated if there's a game that seems feasible - I'll check out stub hub etc.
The Shannon Rose is right down Route 3 from the stadium, usually good time there on game days. I havent been there before a game (usually tailgating) but after the game we would go there to watch the later games....thats really only place i know near the stadium

Michelle said:
Good idea Holly!!

Holly said:
Hey Everyone,

Do you mean the one in Woodbridge or Clifton?

Christopher Carlson said:
The Shannon Rose is right down Route 3 from the stadium, usually good time there on game days. I havent been there before a game (usually tailgating) but after the game we would go there to watch the later games....thats really only place i know near the stadium

Michelle said:
Good idea Holly!!

Holly said:
Hey Everyone,

sorry, yes its the Clifton one

Sally said:

Michelle said:
Good idea Holly!!

Holly said:
Hey Everyone,

It's ok,I was just curious,I see that you are also a Yankees fan,Chris? Me too!!

sorry, yes its the Clifton one

Sally said:

Michelle said:
Good idea Holly!!

Holly said:
Hey Everyone,

This sounds fun.
4 tickets for Opening Day at the new stadium. Giants vs Carolina Panthers, 1:00pm, 9/12. Seats are section 317, row 24, seats 21,22,23,and 24. These are commemorative tickets for the 1st regular season game at the new stadium. I will sell either 2 or 4 tickets, if you buy 4 tickets, there is a parking pass included. Price is $150.00 per ticket.

If interested contact Stanford Zenker zenkers@mail.montclair.edu and let him know you were informed about the tickets by someone at Montclair State.
I'd love to go:)
yea call me crazy but yes I'm selling them at face value as long as the people are serious about buying them and that they act accordingly at the game. First come, first served.

David Ostrovsky said:
I have a few games for this season, and if Drew is willing to sell them for $90 a piece with parking passes someone should def jump on that. People are selling their parking passes alone for $50-$60 a pop...
My friends and i were just talking about going to some Giants games. I would love to go as well. Keep me informed.
I just attended the Jets home opener (not a jets fan, doing a military appreciation thing) however it is the same stadium. We were up in the 300 section which is the top most and our seats were free but the price on the ticket was 117.00 so I think around 100 is the cheapest you can go. Factor in 9.95 for each beer. 9 bucks for a sausage and pepper sandwich, you are easily looking at 150+ for a game. (parking was 40 if I recall correctly for where we parked).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service