I just got discounted ticket offer for tickets to two upcoming Devils games on Friday October 21st against San Jose Sharks and Saturday November 5th against Winnipeg Jets. The tickets are $36 for 100 level seating and include a bonus $10 food & beverage card. Any interest in going to any of these games or both or interest in future games?

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! I am very much looking forward to this - I went to my first hockey game in the US last week!

I was very different from what I have been used to in Europe, but pretty awesome...

Soren did you end up going to the Devils opening game? Good thing they have been playing much better since that first game. The rink is smaller than in Europe and I'm sure other things are a bit different as well.

Good sections are still available for Nov 5 game I just pulled up sec 133 row 5 with 6 tickets. I was thinking on waiting till next weekend to purchase tickets most likely next Sunday in case anyone else wanted in as well. By my count we have 6 people including myself interested so far possibly 7.

I went to the Kings game Thursday. I had a friend from Europe visiting so I wanted to show him what hockey is like here :)

The biggest difference is that back home in Denmark a hockey stadium only seats 2000-4000 people! So the stadium here is just huge. 

That's cool. That was an exciting game with the shootout. That is a big difference. That is like the size of a minor league rink.

By my count 6 people including me want to go to the game on Saturday 11/5. I am thinking I will buy tickets for this game this weekend. Please confirm you are definitely going. If there was a way for you to pay me online I could then email you the tickets as they are the printable kind.
I am definitely going - you can always setup a Paypal that way we can pay you online...
Yes good idea. I have a paypal account. Only ever used it for paying things. Then I can email the Tix when purchased.
I won't be able to make it on 11/5 anymore. Definately let me know when you guys go again.
Okay next time. Thanks for the update. 11/5 game is also team calendar night.
Hi Peter, I'm still good for 11/5...I also have a paypal so let me know how to pay you.
Ok good. I'll get that info up tomorrow.

I have a partial season plan (2 tickets/game), if there are days I cannot make any of the games, I will be sure to post it here so that someone can benefit from my loss!

P.S. Good to know I have fellow DEVILS fans on here! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service