Hey- I'm new to this group, so I'm not sure if anyone has done Grounds for Sculpture yet. But it's beautiful in spring, so I wanted to toss that out there for an event idea.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok guys, I'm thinking about Saturday the 15th- it works best right now, for me. I think I'll post on Jersey OUT. If there's an overwhelming preference for Sunday though, I guess we can change that.
I probably could do Saturday, May 15th as well...

Steve
Oh guys- sorry I goofed! Sunday's gonna be much better after all. Sorry to flake like that! So...Sunday, May 16th. Hope everyone can come!
need to look at my calendar better...
Sunday, huh? Perhaps. I've been meaning to go but last year's weather wasn't always cooperative.
Sunday, May 16 looks great for me.
Ok- I just posted on Jersey OUT for May 16th at 2pm (that's when the free tours start).

Hope to see all of you then!
Sounds good to me!
Great! Glad you can come. I'll post more details later as the date approaches. I guess we'll meet a few minutes before at the visitor's desk.
Hey Everyone-

Also posted on the Jersey OUT page, but just wanted to send a reminder about meeting at GS on May 16th. Hope to see you all there!
I'm still planning on it.
I won't be able to make it this time out after all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service