Hey- I'm new to this group, so I'm not sure if anyone has done Grounds for Sculpture yet. But it's beautiful in spring, so I wanted to toss that out there for an event idea.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there :)
Sounds like fun! So far I'm in for going next Sunday.
Hey Guys-

So...hope you're all still in for Sunday. Why don't we meet at 1:45 at the Reception Desk in the Museum Building to get acquainted before the tour (which starts at 2). I'm not going to carry a sign or anything lol- but look for a tall-ish Indian girl in a dress over jeans. Oh- and my hair's back to black, unlike in my pic. :-)
I'm still in, see you Sunday at 1:45!
Looks like I'm not going to be able to go :( Sorry for the late notice but I would be up for going if you all go again later in the summer.

Steve
Hey, I'm new to the group too and would like to go on Sunday as well, let me know if that's ok, looking forward to it!
Yeah! That's great- just meet us at 1:45 at the Reception Desk in the Museum Building.

Francisco said:
Hey, I'm new to the group too and would like to go on Sunday as well, let me know if that's ok, looking forward to it!
I'm still in. See you all on Sunday at 1:45.
great- looks like we've got a good group here. :-)
Yupz! It will be fun and the weather is supposed to be very nice! :)
hey guys- just wanted to thank you all for coming out today! Hope to see you at another event soon. :-)
Today was fun! It was nice meeting you all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service