New Jersey Audubon Society's Weis Ecology Center

150 Snake Den Road, Ringwood, NJ

Saturday, June 11
10am- Noon

Have you been thinking about getting into hiking, or are you already a hiker and you want to know just a little bit more?  Whether you’re venturing into the woods for fitness, enjoyment, or just to get away from it all, this class is designed to teach you the basics you should be aware of before you leave home.  We’ll be covering local trail information, equipment you should have, and even how to use a compass!  Dress to hike.  Limit: 20.  Cost: $5 members of NJAS, $8 nonmembers.

For more information or to register, contact the Weis Ecology Center office at (973) 835-2160 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Wednesday through Sunday.  Visit us online at www.njaudubon.org/centers/weis.

Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Rachel

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I didn't see this earlier! I would've liked to check it out.  Is this a recurring thing?
hey julie, sorry you missed it too! this program is not offered again in the summer, but may be offered again in the fall.  there are many other programs offered that may appeal to you, such as programs on bats, hummingbirds, and more.  you can check out our calendar of events at http://www.njaudubon.org/SectionCenters/SectionWeis/CalendarofEvent... (ignore the Spring title, it was updated for summer.) message me if you have any questions! :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service