I love going horseback riding, going on trail rides and such, and I am always looking for people to go ride with. Fall is the best season to go ride! I live in Morris County, but Im willing to travel if anyone knows of any other trails. I'm up for anything so just let me know! :)

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can do this, what time shall we meet?
My friend and I are both in if we can do it around 1:30. How long of a ride should we plan to have the cash for?? :)

Deborah said:
I can do this, what time shall we meet?
I'm in! Rebecca I will message you my number. I'll check back here tomorrow night to see what time to meet - I'm ok with any time on Sunday. :D
1 or 2 hour ride is good with me - I'll make sure I have enough cash for either.

yay!!!!
I just checked the weather. It will be chilly and may rain. I'm ok with that, but is everyone else still in?
lol - first time i ever rode was in the rain - unless it's gonna totally downpour, i'm ok with a little rain. I have a poncho haha!
I'm still in for riding at Echo Lake on Sunday. What time and How long of a ride? I will check again later tonight.
I'd rather do a one hour ride. 1:30 is fine. Rebecca, I'll email you my number too. Could you please send me get yours so if something happens (ie delays) I have a way to tell the group? I'm seeing a very small chance of rain, for now I'm OK saying we should go.
called and got their answering machine. I left a message and am hoping to hear back today. If not, I'll call them in the morning. They had said we can just call Sunday morning with our group size and still get horses. I'm thinking of making the reservation at 2:00 and we can meet at 1:30?

My number is 516-521-0545 if anyone needs it
Sounds good to me! I'm fine with a 1 hour ride.

Rebecca said:
called and got their answering machine. I left a message and am hoping to hear back today. If not, I'll call them in the morning. They had said we can just call Sunday morning with our group size and still get horses. I'm thinking of making the reservation at 2:00 and we can meet at 1:30?

Sounds good to me!

Rebecca said:

Hi, if it's not too late, please include me in the group. Thanks!
Looking forward to the ride and meeting you all!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service