Is it possible we can have a karaoke event? Just meet up at a local bar and have fun singing? I would totally be down with doing this!

Views: 130

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember there was a Union karaoke event a while back but it was canceled. Harvest Moon in New Brunswick has karaoke on Thursday nights, I remember staying and singing after an NJYP happy hour there had ended, but that was a couple years ago. Where do you suggest? If I'm free, I'd probably be down.
Probably someplace near hoboken or morristown. I know of places that have it tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. How does events work on this site?
Thursday at The Office in Ridgewood
Wednesdays at the Frog
I'm **DEFINITELY** in on this event. I know of MANY places. Just name the day of the week :-p
Hmmmm, I am so glad so many people are interested in karaokeing. I think thursday is a good day for karaoke. Anyone who lives in north jersey want to suggest places?
Sign me up too!! - i am always willing to burst out a couple of tunes, and without the need for major alcohol intoxication, LOL. Just for the love of music and fun. Middlesex Co. would be preferred venue, but i would consider driving longer if necessary.

Gio
I prefer Middlesex County too.

Perhaps we could do two events... one north & one more central, since there seems to be an interest by people from both areas??

I know a bunch of places.

What nights are best for people?
Sounds like a fun idea. Robin, Maybe sometime down the road hosting an event with some live music at a lounge or bar,etc.. I play in a cover band and coordinate a 20 to 30 songs acoustic set. Just an idea..
I used to sing in a cover band. It was a great time. But, I can't wear out my voice for "bar gigs", since I need to sing for my JOB. lol.

I could always use a band that would let me do a song or two, hint hint. haha :-p

I usually sing, Pat Benetar-ish songs... 80s rock is the best!!
Bahadir-

They just started karaoke on Mondays at this place, http://www.njpubs.com/pub35/35home.html
(If you're interested in going somewhere on the 15th).
Im be up for it. Depends on which night of the week and where.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!


Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2026   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service