Is anyone interested in going to check out a live cover band one of these days??  I haven't gone to see one in a while so I am definitely in the mood to go.  I also don't know where we could see a good one so any suggestions are welcome.  Let me know what you think. 

Michael

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm ALWAYS down for live music!!
What night would everyone want to do this? Thurs, Friday, or Sat? And does anyone have any dates in mind? Sometimes I go to Shannon Rose on Thursdays in Woodbridge for ladies night so if anyone ever wants to meet up to see a band play let me know. I usually don't stay past 11:30/12.
Thursday, Friday or Saturday will work for me. I will keep my eye out also for shows. :-)

Darlene said:
What night would everyone want to do this? Thurs, Friday, or Sat? And does anyone have any dates in mind? Sometimes I go to Shannon Rose on Thursdays in Woodbridge for ladies night so if anyone ever wants to meet up to see a band play let me know. I usually don't stay past 11:30/12.
Is Colorado Cafe a good location for everyone? I don't want to make the North Jersey peeps go too far South and the South Jersey peeps go too far North...that seems like a happy medium.
Bitter X is there on April 16th and The Benjamins on the 23rd.
I have always been a fan of the Benjamins so I would choose them but either one is fine with me.
Colorado Cafe works for me. I can do either day I think
I'd be down for either night :) Colorado Cafe has a mechanical bull too :D
Tonight, there is some band I've never heard of at Colorado Cafe called Party Dolls (I'm actually planning on attending a Good Friday service tonight but for those of you that are interested,I mean). The Benjamins will be playing there on April 23rd.
I have never heard them but I actually went to college with one of the singers. I heard good things.

Sally said:
Tonight, there is some band I've never heard of at Colorado Cafe called Party Dolls (I'm actually planning on attending a Good Friday service tonight but for those of you that are interested,I mean). The Benjamins will be playing there on April 23rd.
Really? That's cool!! Do you play any instruments?

Michael Camerlengo said:
I have never heard them but I actually went to college with one of the singers. I heard good things.

Sally said:
Colorado Cafe works for me...I think either of those April dates works
So how about let's just pick a date. How about we go see The Benjamins on April 23??

Sarah Middleton said:
Colorado Cafe works for me...I think either of those April dates works

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service