Hi all,

I am not new to the area but I am looking to expand my circle of friends. At this stage in my life the majority of my friends are either married, have kids or have moved out of Jersey or just don't like to go out. With that being said, I am looking to make some new friends who still enjoy going out and having fun. I live in Morris County and would love to find people to hang out with. If this situation is similar to yours and or you are new to the area lets meet up.

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everhart the JETS will kick your Bengals ass again! However, I will try to plan something in Morristown after we watch the game.
I already have plans for after the Jets game but let me know where you end up and maybe I can stop by. I'm free Friday night if you plan to do something then.

Michelle Summer said:
Everhart the JETS will kick your Bengals ass again! However, I will try to plan something in Morristown after we watch the game.
I would like to meet up this Saturday in Morristown!
I have dinner plans on Saturday, but may be able to meet for drinks in Morristown after. Just let me know when and where!
Lauren
Sarah-
It looks like we're both doing the food pantry then heading to Morristown that evening. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sarah Middleton said:
I too am in a similar situation. I live in Bergen County and I am looking to expand my circle of friends and find new and exciting things to do. I am interested in different things and will surely try anything once... I look forward to meeting new people.
Hi!

I just joined this site today. I live and work in Morristown and also am not new to the area but looking to expand my group of friends. If anyone wants to meet up for drinks in Motown let me know!
Oh good! Look forward to seeing you there!

Kate Doll said:
Sarah-
It looks like we're both doing the food pantry then heading to Morristown that evening. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sarah Middleton said:
So it seems like many of you are interested in meeting up on Saturday which is GREAT! I know you all responded to the discussion but if you could reply with a yes on my page, I'd appreciate it. It will be easier for me to see who is in. Thanks. Also I'll start brainstorming places and then you can give me feedback :D

For those of you who can't make Saturday throw out some dates whether weekend or during the week and we can set up an outing for then as well :D
Another great way to make friends (OK, I am biased but honestly I have seen many friendships made at these events):

Speed Friending for All - http://www.njyp.org/events/4minute-friending-in-paramus

Speed Friending for Recent Grads - http://www.njyp.org/events/recent-grads-4minute-friending
I'm too old for the grad one even though I graduated in May. The Paramus one sounds good! Can you set one up in Morris as well?

Laura Occhipinti said:
Another great way to make friends (OK, I am biased but honestly I have seen many friendships made at these events):

Speed Friending for All - http://www.njyp.org/events/4minute-friending-in-paramus

Speed Friending for Recent Grads - http://www.njyp.org/events/recent-grads-4minute-friending
Hey all!
How those of you who want to meet up on Saturday, I was thinking we could meet early around 8 so we could talk before the bar/bars get loud and packed. I was thinking either the Office or The Famished Frog. Respond with your thoughts on MY PAGE please : D Looking forward to meeting up!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service