Anyone up for a movie or two?

Preferred theaters of choice:

AMC Wayne

AMC Clifton Commons

AMC Essex Green (this place was just re-done & is a really cool. Food, drinks, service)

Let me know, I keep missing the cool movies.  

If not up for going to the theater, we can just rent something.

I have a big tv & blue-ray player & a pretty wide couch. 

Not that my place is anything special but all are welcome.  (in Montclair)

Views: 1431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sure, I'll see Apollo 18...when and where?  I may be doing the South Mountain hike this week
I would see Apollo 18, that does look good. I wouldn't be able to see it tomorrow night. I have a college football game I have to watch then. Keep me posted when you decide to go see the movie.
Maybe this weekend...anyone?
yes, let me know when and where
It would be either Wayne or Essex Green.  Does it matter to you?  Maybe Clifton Commons too.
I'm doing the hike tomorrow morning, so let me know if you wanted to go tomorrow.  I should be available late afternoon/early evening.  Essex Green is closest to me but I can go to either theater.
Will do.

Sorry tonight is out.

Maybe tomorrow afternoon/evening?

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/apollo-18/52617/showtimes?theaterCha...

Hey Jason, Apollo 18 is playing tomorrow at 10:20pm at the Clifton theater...that's too late for me, I have to get up early during the week.

I'm going to the Essex Theater tomorrow, for either 2:15pm for - Warrior or 4pm for - Drive, depends on how my morning goes.  Everyone is welcome to join me, let me know if anyone is interested.  I can meet you at a different theater but you have to let me know earlier in the day so I can plan my day.

Good night

Sounds great.  I def can't make the 2:15 due to...yes, football but MAY be able to catch the 4pm.  We still have no hot water since Irene so if I can get that fixed tomorrow, I probably will have to do that instead.  Otherwise, I will do my best.

Good night.

hahaha, okay enjoy the game.  I'm going to watch Warrior at 2:15pm at Essex, anyone else want to watch that with me?
I would, but I don't think I'll be back from fort lee area in time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service