Anyone up for a movie or two?

Preferred theaters of choice:

AMC Wayne

AMC Clifton Commons

AMC Essex Green (this place was just re-done & is a really cool. Food, drinks, service)

Let me know, I keep missing the cool movies.  

If not up for going to the theater, we can just rent something.

I have a big tv & blue-ray player & a pretty wide couch. 

Not that my place is anything special but all are welcome.  (in Montclair)

Views: 1431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need to choose a thheatrre...is AMc Menlo Park 12 okay with everyone? Im not sure what other theaters are in the middle. Movie time 8:45pm?
That sounds great!
That's perfect. Im going to buy my tix online before. 8:45 is good. Anyone interested in getting food before?
Sure, where at? There's a food court right inside the mall by the theater, or there are other places nearby (benihana, a pizza place, ihop, sonic, fox & hound of they serve food)
Anything. What would you suggest? I eat anything.

I'm in for the movie at 8:45. Location is perfect for me.  Let me know what time for food and I'll try to make that. I'm not picky either- as long as it's cooked : )

Sonic is only drive-in though.  We wouldn't be able to sit.  There's always the food court for a variety.

Hey guys, just throwing this out there... did you all know this is a dine-in theater? The food's decent and inexpensive (think Applebee's quality and price), but you pay for it with the tickets and ambience ($15 a pop, plus distracting lights and servers). Also seating is reserved, so we may be better off buying at the theater together beforehand.

If this is still the best bet for everyone, maybe we can get appetizers and/or drinks first, then eat there. Or like Monica suggested, go to the food court beforehand (maybe meet at the theater first to get our tickets?) then if people want anything during the movie they can get it. I don't think there's a minimum food/drink order for the theater anymore (which is probably why the ticket price is higher). Up to you!
That's a good idea food in theater. I was wondering why it easy 15 a ticket before. should we meet up around 7:00 in the theater lobby to get tix?
If I am able to show up but it may be last minute so if a long-haired, freaky looking guy, that looks like me approaches you guys...it's me.  Otherwise, have fun!
Yeah Peter, it is kind of steep. I'd suggest a different theater but its a bit late in the game to add confusion!

Good idea, 7 pm. The lobby is small and has a few ticket computers, so let's meet by the opposite wall. Then we can kill an hour and change either at the food court or Champps (sports bar right off the food court) depending on what we are feeling like.

Jason, hope you can make it since you inspired this epic forum thread!
Oh!  And for those who aren't familiar with it, this is on the 2nd floor of Menlo Park Mall... take the parking deck ramp closest to Workout World (in the back of the mall), go to the top floor, and you should see the theater to your right as you get off the last ramp.  See you there!
Thanks for the directions to theater. Never been in this mall before. See you all at 7:00.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service