Anyone up for a movie or two?

Preferred theaters of choice:

AMC Wayne

AMC Clifton Commons

AMC Essex Green (this place was just re-done & is a really cool. Food, drinks, service)

Let me know, I keep missing the cool movies.  

If not up for going to the theater, we can just rent something.

I have a big tv & blue-ray player & a pretty wide couch. 

Not that my place is anything special but all are welcome.  (in Montclair)

Views: 1431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok- so everyone is going as early as 7:00?   I'll keep checking on here in case anything changes.  

Peter- it's a nice mall and right off of 1 and down the street from the parkway. 

See everyone later.

I have 2 extra tiickets I boughht from. Costco I can share with you guys. We redeem them for the movie tickets, $8.00 each...see you at 7pm at the movies.
Nice. I'll be down closer to 715. Was talking yard flooding with neighbours. My cell is 973-224-6762.
Ok I'm here...have on jeans, a rasppberryy colored smaall bagg...my the entrance
I'm here, asu sweatshirt in hand!
Can someone buy my ticke? Ill pay you back. Im 5mi from rt 1
We may have to go to another theater... the movie is already sold out! It's on in new Brunswick at 1030...
Peter, we're waitting for you riight outside the entrannce
Ok headed to amc new brunswick... outback steakhouse then 1030 showing
Hhey Jasonn, in case you're still jooingg us, we're currently aata FAmous Daves, parrty of 5:..mmovies at 10.30
So I enjoyed my first outting with the movie goers on Friday night and the movie 50/50 (yes, I cried at this movie as well), I had fun and it was nice to meet you Monica, Amanda (and your friend Tracey) annd Peter. I just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love and enjoyed that as well...Ryan Goseling was smoking hot, you could hear all the females gasp, sigh, oooh and aaah in his shirtless and naked scenes...lol. hope to get together with you guys for another movie soon.

I really liked meeting everyone yesterday too.  I wasn't sure what to expect from that movie- it was better than I expected.  I wanted to see that movie too Nelly.  Good to know that it was good- I might just see it on Netflix when it comes out.  I'm up for getting together another time.  I'll keep checking back.

Hope to see everyone again at one of the events.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service