Anyone up for a movie or two?

Preferred theaters of choice:

AMC Wayne

AMC Clifton Commons

AMC Essex Green (this place was just re-done & is a really cool. Food, drinks, service)

Let me know, I keep missing the cool movies.  

If not up for going to the theater, we can just rent something.

I have a big tv & blue-ray player & a pretty wide couch. 

Not that my place is anything special but all are welcome.  (in Montclair)

Views: 1431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be up for a movie night Friday.
Great minds think alike, I need a movie night and I'm off this Friday so I'm willing to drive wherever for a movie/cocktails and appetizers if anyone else is up for it.
Awesome. Appetizers/drinks before a movie.what movie do people want to see?
They're not showing the movie listing for Friday yet, at least not on AMC stubs, let's ck back tomorrow. I need a good action/thriller but not a scary movie plz. Hahaha
Sounds good. As long as its not mission impossible. What about the muppets movie?

OK, who wants to see Muppets or Harold and Kumar?  Shoot me a message here or text me (973) 766-5643

I heard the Muppets movie is good, not what I would see...I would see Hugo, heard that was good too.

Saw Harold & Kumar (random night after hockey game).  If you're a fan...see it.  

&...

"Well my weekend is shot now so I don't think I'll be able to make it. Unless...its a laate movie then, maybe."

Hi Guys, count me out for tonight. I'm pretty pooped, been up since 4am...maybe another time.  Enjoy!

I will not make it either.

Movies tonight anyone?

Anyone want to go to a Tuesday matinee somewhere?  I've got the Optimum card and want to use it.  Message or text me (973) 766-5643.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service