HI ALL- IF ANY NJYP 'ERS WORKING IN NYC WANT TO ORGANIZE AN AFTER WORK

DRINK, SOMETIEMS ITS EASIER THAN RUNNING BACK TO NJ... LET ME KNOW,

I WORK IN FINANCIAL DISTRICT AREA!

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim- looks great- when it opens lets pick a date then we can all meet up???

Jim Perry said:
I was just reading through this month's New York magazine and a new rooftop bar is opening soon on the sixteenth floor of Ink48 in Hell's Kitchen. I realize that this is a bit of a hike for those commuting from NJ, but word on the street is that the city views are breathtaking and the cocktail menu is great. Check out the article: http://nymag.com/nightlife/features/65341/.

Will said:
Great idea! I work in Newark and commute by train so on weekdays NYC is more convenient than a lot of places in NJ.

Does anyone like the Stone Street area in the Financial District? It's a cobblestone pedestrian strip lined with several good bars/cafes/restaurants. There's also a nice beer bar called Stout near Penn Station that also has live music on some nights.
A rooftop bar would be awesome -- I've been to 230 Park -- cool spot. Or Ink48 is a great area for Port Authority and not bad from Penn Station. A place near Grand Central or Bryant Park would be easy too, I would think (I may be biased, I work near there). I have a lot going on in the next couple of weeks, how about early May? Fridays or Wednesday are easiest for me. What does everyone think?
I came across this link of rooftop bars all across NYC for us to check out! We can hit up a few different ones all Summer. =)

http://www.shadesoffun.com/z3/002.html
Hi- we def should... let me know what dates work and we can organize something- thurs nite in may???

Dar said:
I came across this link of rooftop bars all across NYC for us to check out! We can hit up a few different ones all Summer. =)

http://www.shadesoffun.com/z3/002.html
Off the top of my head I think I'm free any Thurs in May. As it gets closer to the end of May I may or may not be free depending on whether or not my busy season has started.
interested. hear some of the locations to choose from are very nice
OK, lets look at some thursdays in may- and take a vote on a place... sounds good to me !!
Interested, places mentioned look good.
How about May 13th or May 20th?
MAY 13 th works for me

Deborah said:
Don't hurt me. I forgot my sister's College graduation is on the 13th and I won't be in The City. If that date works for a majority I'll just come out to the nxt event. I'm sorry. =(

Deborah said:
You are gonna get hurt- LOL- dont worry!!!
do you go to any other events?

Dar said:
Don't hurt me. I forgot my sister's College graduation is on the 13th and I won't be in The City. If that date works for a majority I'll just come out to the nxt event. I'm sorry. =(

Deborah said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service