Hi guys, I live in Edison and am an entrepreneur. I like connecting with like minded people or who are seeking an encouraging positive environment. In order to fullfill goals or dreams - a positive mindset is a must. If you are like that lets connect and support each other! I have fun ideas of what we can do. 

Views: 1371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys! So excited to meet you tomorrow!! If you need to reach me... text my cell. Till morrow!

Hi Raj, what was the best part you took from it?

Raj said:

One of the 10 books that I need to read for the leadership course that I took in this semester is "Immunity to Change" . I am sure you positive thinkers would like it :)

http://www.amazon.com/Immunity-Change-Potential-Organization-Leader...

Viktoria, I dont think I will be able to make. If anything changes I'll let you know. Hopefully next time I will be able to!

Hi Michelle, that's  great. Look forward to meeting you!

Michelle said:

Hi Viktoria -

This sounds great, I think I can make it too. I'm finishing up May Cause Miracles by Gabby Bernstein and next on my reading list is Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. 

Ok Jen, hope to see you sooner than later! :)

Jen said:

Viktoria, I dont think I will be able to make. If anything changes I'll let you know. Hopefully next time I will be able to!

We had a great 1st meeting this past Monday! We missed the ones who didn't make it!

Another event is underway. Will keep you guys posted.

If you have specific ideas or suggestions please don't hesitate to message me! 

Oh and since many of us are also on facebook we now have a group where we can share our positive and encouraging thoughts everyday. It will be a great way to keep in touch in between meetings. 

Friend me on facebook and I will add you into the group. 

https://www.facebook.com/ViktoriaLotusFrog

or look me up by my email: lysenkoviktoria@gmail.com

Have an awesome rest of the week Positive Thinkers! Lots of Love! 

I will have an inspiration page of Facebook called Peace, Love, Wealth and Everything Else, below is the link https://www.facebook.com/PeaceLoveWealthAndEverythingElse

Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing well! Spring is almost here! LETS meeting up next week. What days/times are you guys available?

Viktoria, next week is pretty busy. Monday after 7 and Friday are the only days I'm available.

Next week I am available Monday and Thursday after 7pm and anytime Friday-Sunday.

Hi Viktoria. Sorry I couldn't make it to your last meeting. Keep me posted for any future ones as Im interested.
Friday or Sunday evenings Im scalable this week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service