If anyone interested in joining Salsa level 1 classes in Edison, let me know. Its every monday from 8pm to 9pm, $10/class. I have joined it myself. Its reasonable price and the classes are wonderful.

Views: 1243

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll drink thrice just to make up for her not coming!

Katie Piatkowski said:
You're gonna miss bday drinks? :-(

Michelle V. said:
Hey guys - don't think I'm going to make it tonight... didn't sleep well last night and work is crazy today, will probably have to do some work from home tonight. :(

Welcome to the new girls! Hope to meet you soon!
Hey All, today we will gather at Outback after salsa class to celebrate Katie's birthday. Don't miss it ;-)
Have fun, everyone. I have a money league that I'm drafting tonight so I won't be able to make it. It was originally scheduled to draft tomorrow but got changed last minute. Katie, Happy Birthday!
Thank you for the welcome. I will be there on Sept 13th. what time should i show up and how should i dress?
and yes thank you for the invite i will gladly meet up with you guys after.

Hermelinda Saez said:
Hi Carmela,

First, WELCOME!!! :) If you are new to salsa, I strongly suggest starting the new beginner's class on Sept 13th, Monday. We are starting level 3 today so it will be very hard to keep up.

Either way, a whole group of us meet up at Outback off of Rt 1 for some drinks so you can meet up with us afterwards.

Herme

Carmela said:
Hi Huma,
I would like to join. My name is Carmela and my sister did professional ballroom dancing at her college in UPenn. My family loves to dance and i do too however i am not that great at salsa and would love to learn more.
I just became a member of NJYP and i dont know if its too late for tonight but let me know
Hey Carmela, dress up comfortably. The new salsa class for level 1 starts on Mon @ 9pm or Tue @ 8pm, whichever fits in your schedule better.
Huma, there is a Tuesday class now? Hmmmm I could do that and not miss Outback night. Or take the crash course in Red Bank next month. Decisions, decisions.

Huma said:
Hey Carmela, dress up comfortably. The new salsa class for level 1 starts on Mon @ 9pm or Tue @ 8pm, whichever fits in your schedule better.
@Dar... Hun I can give u crash course anytime ;-) join the tue class it will be from level 1 besides it's close to u.
so Monday at 9pm not 8pm. Okay that works better then tuesdays for me.

Huma said:
Hey Carmela, dress up comfortably. The new salsa class for level 1 starts on Mon @ 9pm or Tue @ 8pm, whichever fits in your schedule better.
I keep forgetting the simple things, maybe the concussion? So what night? Is this foxtrot or meringue??? :) Maybe Bachata every other night?????
So level 1 starts again this week? Gonna try and make it out mon night if not should be there tues.
i will be there monday night. i can not make tuesday night. Looking forward to learning some new dance moves
looking forward to class tomorrow night!! feels like it's been forever since the last class lol

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!


Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2026   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service