If anyone interested in joining Salsa level 1 classes in Edison, let me know. Its every monday from 8pm to 9pm, $10/class. I have joined it myself. Its reasonable price and the classes are wonderful.

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nicole, actually in a month level 1 changes to level 2, I was at level 2 when I left last year also. They do offer level 3 on Tuesday. I might take that too.
Sounds like fun! Do you have to reserve a spot or are walk ins welcome? I'd love to take a few lessons, but with my train schedule lately nothing is ever running on time.
Hey I joined with Huma yesterday to this class. They definitely need more men but overall the more the merrier.

I am going to be in class next Monday so if anyone is joining on the 19th, let me know. I can show u what I learned.

:)

Herme
Fabulous! Please let me know when level 2 kicks in and I'll absolutely try to join in if I can. August is my last month off before I start teaching again in September. Thanks!

Huma said:
Hey Nicole, actually in a month level 1 changes to level 2, I was at level 2 when I left last year also. They do offer level 3 on Tuesday. I might take that too.
You don't need to reserve any spot just walkin...

Dar said:
Sounds like fun! Do you have to reserve a spot or are walk ins welcome? I'd love to take a few lessons, but with my train schedule lately nothing is ever running on time.
I'll Nicole!

Nicole said:
Fabulous! Please let me know when level 2 kicks in and I'll absolutely try to join in if I can. August is my last month off before I start teaching again in September. Thanks!

Huma said:
I can do next monday

Hermelinda Saez said:
Hey I joined with Huma yesterday to this class. They definitely need more men but overall the more the merrier.

I am going to be in class next Monday so if anyone is joining on the 19th, let me know. I can show u what I learned.

Herme
Great we have one volunteer ;-)

Gene Gambuzza said:
I can do next monday

Hermelinda Saez said:

Herme
Sounds great,
I am planning to come and check it out, too bad you will not be there :(

Huma said:
@Akhtar... Trust me you will do fine.

@Tanya no you can join by yourself. You don't need a partner.
Sounds fun! I love dancing so I'm in. I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance and so envious of how good they all are. :-)
It is fun Michelle, join in. I won't be there in the next class but Herme will be there... I'll look forward to meet u in the class after... :-)

Michelle said:
Sounds fun! I love dancing so I'm in. I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance and so envious of how good they all are. :-)
Maybe we can get James to go too since more guys are needed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get stuck nxt week. =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service