If anyone interested in joining Salsa level 1 classes in Edison, let me know. Its every monday from 8pm to 9pm, $10/class. I have joined it myself. Its reasonable price and the classes are wonderful.

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ajay, it's in Edison, Mon @ 8pm. You can find the details at www.brandisdance.com

Ajay Ghanekar said:
Interested in salsa where is it and when exactly?
I'm in tonight :) What exactly does one wear to salsa?
Hey Katie, comfortable cloths and preferably heels. I'm glad you are joining in. See u in the evening :-)

Katie Piatkowski said:
I'm in tonight :) What exactly does one wear to salsa?
Hey guys - looks like there are 4 level 2 classes this month.... I may just skip tonight since I have a few other things going on this week - don't wanna be out every night. See y'all next week!
Just a reminder that a bunch of us still plan to go, AND we're going out for drinks afterwards too. All are welcome.

Tonight starts level 2, so if you're completely new, it might not be too great to start up now. That being said, if you REALLY want to jump in, just go, it's only ten bucks. Plus we'll help you get caught up.
Oh, good, so I won't miss you. I have a side job that's paying cash so I need to bail for tonight as well.

Michelle V. said:
Hey guys - looks like there are 4 level 2 classes this month.... I may just skip tonight since I have a few other things going on this week - don't wanna be out every night. See y'all next week!
Keith is right! It's an amazing oppurtunity to get together, learn some dance, have fun and drinks afterwards. We all graduated last month from level 1 and starting level 2 today. For those who wants to join we can help them catching up with level 1.

See u all tonight....
The little dancerina isn't coming tonight - i'm sick :(

BUT

You know I'm gonna be there next week!
@ James and Michelle... We will miss u both, Dar and Herme tonight :-(
And now Katie too? Ack! I will have to shake my thang ten times as much to make up for the lack of njypers.
You can do it Keith!!!

Keith said:
And now Katie too? Ack! I will have to shake my thang ten times as much to make up for the lack of njypers.
Yea, I'll be there next week definitely!! Keith - you guys learn how to turn in level 2... mwahahahahaaaaa

I probably won't even make the sundress & tie party this Saturday either... boooo. Busy week!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service