**Open to any pro soccer games in the future!**

Here's the NY schedule http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/schedule

And the Philly one, just in case there are any Union fans out there too lol http://www.philadelphiaunion.com/schedule

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quick update.

I have 3 confirmed people coming (including me), so I'll go ahead and order a 4-pack sometime today. I'll try to get tickets in the sideline area (don't know how far from the field they'll be though). Each ticket should come around to being $35.

So one more ticket up for grabs! If more people want in, we can always get more. later!

If you haven't already ordered the tickets, it looks like there are cheaper seats available if you use promotion code RBNYSOCCER on the individual games ordering screen.  The $35 a piece tickets for the family pack are only $20 per ticket with that code.

Great news! I called the ticket rep today and was able to use the promo to reduce the price on the tickets. They are still in the same section (228, row 7). So they are now $20 each!!

Still one more ticket up for grabs!

I'm a big soccer fan and been to USA v. Brazil and USA v. Argentina, but can't get people to go to RBNY games (unless it was against Barcelona or some other big team).  Don't know if I can make it do the April 2ndgame.

I'd be interested in future games, especially against LA Galaxy and Real Salt Lake.  It'll make a great day out if combined with a meal to the Ironbound for sangria, all-you-can-eat meat/churrascaria or other Brazilian and Portuguese food.

Larry, let us know if you can make it to the Houston game. LA and RSL sound like awesome games in the future!!
I'll have to take a pass this weekend.    Looking forward to future games.

Martin said:
Larry, let us know if you can make it to the Houston game. LA and RSL sound like awesome games in the future!!

I'm throwing this out there right now:

"The U.S. men's soccer team will play World Cup champion Spain in a June 4 exhibition, their first meeting since the Americans upset the world's No. 1 team in the 2009 Confederations Cup. The game will be in Foxborough, Mass"

AND

"The 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup groups and schedule were announced today by CONCACAF. Local fans will get to see two quarterfinals at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. on June 18 at the New Meadowlands, with the runnerups from Groups A and B playing, as well as the Group A winner vs. the Group B/C third-place finisher."

Group A: Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Cuba
Group B: Honduras, Guatemala, Jamaica, Grenada
Group C: USA, Canada, Panama, Guadeloupe

Sooooo, anyone interested in either?

I'd go the Gold Cup games; elimination games in a tournament everyone is taking seriously are always good.
Larry (and anyone who might still be interested),

here's the link to the ticket prices
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000466494EC7946?majorcatid=10004...

I've never been to the Meadowlands so I don't know how good the seats are, but I'd happily go with the $50 tix and maybe a bit higher if other people wanted to go that route. Obviously I'd be ok with cheap seats too :D

Let me know and we can plan this thing!

Sorry, been busy and out of town for work, but here's some information on the views from the cheap(er) eats.

Meadowlands seats views:

Mezzanine view:  USA vs. Brazil

2nd level view: USA vs. Argentina

Hmm...I'm thinking Mezzanine. Apparently we can also get cheaper tickets in the bottom bowl, but they're behind the goal. Thoughts?

Not exactly what you want but a good deal!

U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team – Red Bull Arena
$40 for Two Sideline Tickets to the USA vs. Mexico FIFA Women's World Cup Send-Off Game on June 5 ($80 Value)

Go to North NJ, http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5197936

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service