Hi Everyone!!!

I am new to this NJYP, so I wanted to first of all say hello!!! I hope to meet a lot of new friends :-)

I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in a wine tasting or BYO type of event? We could pick a BYO venue, everyone could bring their favorite wine ($15-$30 price range), and we could all enjoy a night of food & wine. OR... I could research and see if any local places do an educational wine/food pairing type of event.

I'm not familiar with how suggesting an event with this group goes yet, but I am always looking for more "winos" (like me) to have a nice night out with. :-p

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!!

~Robin
:-)

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No biggie Darlene, you're not a pain in the butt! I'll order for you if you'd like....
Hello all! Going with popular vote, we will just order off the regular menu (http://alessio426.com/DinnerMenu.html). Please make sure you BRING CASH and make sure to account for tip in your portion of the bill. I don't want people to get stuck paying $40 for a small salad OR get away with paying $10 for a large meal, etc!!!

If there are any changes in your plans PLEASE let me know in advance. I have to call the restaurant on Friday morning with the EXACT head count... She is hoping to give us the back private room if we have enough people (which would be great!!!)

I look forward to meeting you all :-)

UPDATED RSVP LIST (please let me know if there is an error):

Robin
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Sharif
Sara
Rhandi
Maria
Rich
James
Amanda
Jim
Jennifer
Joao-Pierre
Doug
Jose
Theo
Sarah
Darlene (coming late)
Is it too late to RSVP? I'd like to attend... :)
Thanks Theo. I'll take a look at the menu and let you know what to order for me. =) I'm going to try to leave the office by 6 even though I'm supposed to be there til 6:30. If I can catch my train I still might make it by 7:30. I hate arriving to things late.

Theo Seeley said:
No biggie Darlene, you're not a pain in the butt! I'll order for you if you'd like....
Sure Dene! I'll count you in too. Just be sure to bring a bottle of your favorite wine :-)

Robin
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Sharif
Sara
Rhandi
Maria
Rich
James
Amanda
Jim
Jennifer
Joao-Pierre
Doug
Jose
Theo
Sarah
Dene
Darlene (coming late)
Robin,

I told my friend Melinda about this BYO dinner and she would like to join us. She asked me to contact you to see if it is too late. If not, can you please add her to the RSVP list?

Thanks!

~Jennifer
Sure Jennifer, nothing is finalized til tomorrow morning!

The more the merrier! :-)

Robin
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Sharif
Sara
Rhandi
Maria
Rich
James
Amanda
Jim
Jennifer
Melinda
Joao-Pierre
Doug
Jose
Theo
Sarah
Dene
Darlene (coming late)
Fantastic! Thanks again for getting the ball rolling on this, Robin. I'm sure it is going to be a lot of fun :)

Robin Weaver said:
Sure Jennifer, nothing is finalized til tomorrow morning!

The more the merrier! :-)

Robin
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Sharif
Sara
Rhandi
Maria
Rich
James
Amanda
Jim
Jennifer
Melinda
Joao-Pierre
Doug
Jose
Theo
Sarah
Dene
Darlene (coming late)
Robin,

Sorry, it had been a while since I was on the NJYP web site.

Right now the 11th doesn't look like a go, but if it changes, I will certainly send you a message.

Have a great time.

Robin Weaver said:
The following people are included in the headcount for our 1st Wine event... (If your name isn't listed and you'd like to attend, please let me know ASAP! :-) )

Robin (me :-p)
Darlene
Michele
Matthew
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Rich (?? - Not sure, please confirm)
Lena (?? - Not sure, please confirm)

**Reminder, Everyone should bring one bottle of wine to share with everyone. If you'd like to research what you bring, be my guest. Perhaps we can informally teach one another :-p
My cell is 732-710-6209. If you're running late, or can't come- PLEASE let me know ASAP.

Finalized reservations will be set before noon tomorrow!!!!

Robin
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Sara
Rhandi
Maria
Rich
James
Amanda
Jim
Jennifer
Melinda
Joao-Pierre
Doug
Jose
Theo
Sarah
Dene
Darlene (coming late)
I just saw this and it's a great idea. I know nothing about wine and am looking to try different kinds. While I can't make this one I hope you all have a great time.
FINALIZED RESERVATIONS WILL BE MADE BY NOON TODAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR PLANS HAVE CHANGED (I hope to see you all there though :-) )

Don't forget your wine & cash for dinner (We will be ordering off the menu).

Robin
Kristen
Yusuf
Tiffany
Sara
Rhandi
Maria
Rich
James
Amanda
Jim
Jennifer
Melinda
Joao-Pierre
Doug
Jose
Theo
Sarah
Dene

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service