Hi Everyone!!!

I am new to this NJYP, so I wanted to first of all say hello!!! I hope to meet a lot of new friends :-)

I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in a wine tasting or BYO type of event? We could pick a BYO venue, everyone could bring their favorite wine ($15-$30 price range), and we could all enjoy a night of food & wine. OR... I could research and see if any local places do an educational wine/food pairing type of event.

I'm not familiar with how suggesting an event with this group goes yet, but I am always looking for more "winos" (like me) to have a nice night out with. :-p

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!!

~Robin
:-)

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm voting for 1/29. I think that I'm going to attend the NJYP wine event on 1/13. So, 1/15 may be a little too close. As for a place, I'll have to think about it and let you know what I come up with :)

Robin Weaver said:
OOOoops!

Lets say, 1/15 OR 1/29. There is already an event planned for 1/22... I don't want to overlap :-) LET ME KNOW YOUR VOTE! :-)

Let me know if you're interested in Wine Club Dinner #2, and if you have any suggestions for a place!!!

:-)
Is there a way we (meaning, those of us who took pictures) can share them?

Oh, and, you can find me on FB; just look for full name.

DjB
Good point Jennifer!!! I forgot about that. I may attend that event also.

Does 1/29 work for everyone?
Sorry I had to miss this sounds like everyone has fun. Hopefully next time no last minute family stuff will come up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service