The NJYP Forum (1,932)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Networking Group

Hey Everyone, I've been thinking about this for a while and think the timing is right with the summer ending to see if there is any interes…

Started by Jeffrey Gates

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Gates

Make 2015 different

Didn't go away in 2014?  Now is a great time to start planning your 2015 vacation, contact me and leave the work to the experts. Did you kn…

Started by Jen

0 Dec 16, 2014

Handyman and Tutor

I am offering my services for anyone that might need them in the areas of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic and Union Count…

Started by Edward

0 Dec 14, 2014

Calling all skiers!

Hey all, Was wondering if it would be possible to put together a ski event. With winter here I think it would be fun to go skiing. The poc…

Started by Stockley

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Donio

NJYPers Will be Featured on National Geographic - Monday at 9pm

Hey All! On Monday, December 8th, at 9pm tune into the National Geographic channel for the episode titled "Dirty Deeds" to see how members…

Started by Brian and Mike

1 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Brian and Mike

Speed dating: mixed ages

Hi all, I was wondering if there is going to be any speed dating events for mixed ages (18-40) for both men and women anytime soon? Thank…

Started by Jordan Chester

4 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Stockley

Tax And Accounting Services

Hi Everyone. I have a CPA practice located in NJ. I offer a free initial consultation.  Please find out more about my firm at the following…

Started by Michael Serico

0 Dec 2, 2014

Exclusive Skechers Discount in store & online exp 12/7

Cruise Planners has partnered with SKECHERS to offer my clients the Exclusive Friends and Family Days Discount!  This offer is good both…

Started by Jen

0 Dec 1, 2014

Free Tickets to Advance Movie Screening

Free advance screening of the new Kevin Hart movie coming out this January. More information and ticket link can be found here http://www.n

Started by Melanie

0 Nov 26, 2014

Tonight's Happy Hour Rescheduled

Due to the weather tonight's Holiday Happy Hour has been rescheduled. Go here http://www.njyp.org/events/holiday-happy-hour-5 for the new d…

Started by Melanie

0 Nov 26, 2014

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service