Drew's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea I agree with Jim, most of these niche programs would probably be at big schools…"

Drew replied Sep 19, 2010 to Master's Degrees Graphic Design / Marketing - Monmouth County area or telecommute?

4 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Nicole

"yea call me crazy but yes I'm selling them at face value as long as the people are s…"

Drew replied Sep 9, 2010 to Giants Game

54 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"Sites like VistaPrint and 4over4 are good in the sense that their cheap. But having…"

Drew replied Sep 9, 2010 to Are you a freelancer? What is your expertise? Where do you work out of?

16 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Drew

"Lighting lectures.... sounds very interesting, Quick with key points. I'm up for thi…"

Drew replied Sep 8, 2010 to Are you a freelancer? What is your expertise? Where do you work out of?

16 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Drew

"Hi Noelle, great topic! I'm doing freelance now along with some part-time jobs. I h…"

Drew replied Sep 7, 2010 to Are you a freelancer? What is your expertise? Where do you work out of?

16 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Drew

"Hi Carmela, welcome to NJYP, sorry to hear about your job. My friend, who is also a…"

Drew replied Sep 2, 2010 to New to New Jersey Young Professionals

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Carmela

"Good luck! I graduated Ramapo in 04' some great times and a scenic campus. The teach…"

Drew replied Sep 1, 2010 to back to school

16 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by rachel irene

"I've been to a few in Fort Lee (Sizable Korean Population there) Food was tasty but…"

Drew replied Aug 25, 2010 to Foodventure - Anyone Up For Korean BBQ in S. Plainfield?

14 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Jill

"I don't know which team is more hated the Eagles or Cowboys, but neither of these fa…"

Drew replied Aug 23, 2010 to Giants Game

54 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shyam

"Funny you guys brought up this Topic, I actually have some tickets up for sale for t…"

Drew replied Aug 23, 2010 to Giants Game

54 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Shyam

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service