All Discussions Tagged 'county' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charity Poker Tournament on Friday, January 28th to support the Mental Health Assoc. of Morris County!

All you need is a chip and a chair!  Join the Mental Health Association of Morris County for our Charity Poker Tournament on Friday, Januar…

Started by Stephanie

0 Jan 12, 2011

5K with Friends - Angels of Hope 5K Run/Walk

Time Sunday, April 17 · 10:00am start Location McBride FieldFranklin Lakes, NJ More Info I thought it would be cool, with t…

Started by rachel irene

10 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by rachel irene

Poker Tournament hosted by MHA of Morris County (Oct.26)

Join the Mental Health Association of Morris County for their second Texas Hold' Em Tournament!!! Given the popularity of our first tournam…

Started by Stephanie

0 Oct 13, 2010

Need a partner for beginner ballroom dancing...

Hi everyone ~I want to take beginner ballroom dancing at Mercer County College and need a partner.. it's a very minimal time commitment - o…

Started by AnnMarie

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Andrew

want to volunteer on the 28th

Hi there, I'm going with a a group of volunteers to the NJ Food Bank in Hillside with Jersey Cares, and would love to get some NJYPers! It'…

Started by Deborah

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Nikki Hart

Pool and/or Dart Leagues in Hoboken

Is anyone a member of a pool or dart league in either Hoboken or Hudson County in general?  I'm looking for some information on joining.  I…

Started by Laura Labriola

0 Apr 27, 2010

Trivia Nights??

Does anyone know of any good trivia nights in or around Bergen County and want to put together a team?

Started by Amanda Forsburg

21 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by NIcole Vinnal

Ice Skating - Ice House in Hackensack

I saw a post on here for ice skating in the Union area, but I was wondering if anyone would like to go up here. Ice House in Hackensack wou…

Started by Rebecca

8 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gilchrist IV

Horseback riding??

Would anybody be interested in going horseback riding?? There are a bunch of places to go in NJ, but I've only been to one. Washington Stab…

Started by Michelle V.

5 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Ines Lopes

Apartment available - Roselle Park

Hey everyone! I just moved into a great complex in Roselle Park (Colfax Manor) and someone I work with who also owns one is looking to rent…

Started by Nicole Fulmino

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Nicole Fulmino

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service